Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Photo edit & photo...

Go down 
+3
Darkshadow
Leo
Misteh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 15:16

Picture(may use a photo i have taken): Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Tabby-cat-path
Colour(i can edit colour to an extent, and i can do black and white/sepia etc...): Darker green eyes
Special affects(anything from faded edges to text or different background, i have got it all X3): in a forestier kind of background. Brightfire in light blue in the Dear Love font
Other(if there is anything i left out, or anything els u want, let me know): NONE ^^
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 15:57

For bright.... ^^

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 1brigh11

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 16:02

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 16:03

np.... anyone els?! X3

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 20:56

Picture(may use a photo i have taken):Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8eVRad3hsJU4pqBInz02hMX6VnK4yl2WCoiQquQDRlARbtA0&t=1&usg=__YL_RRlNwNWUcrUdAa6DEwvkiR1M= Try to get rid of the hand
Colour(i can edit colour to an extent, and i can do black and white/sepia etc...):Blue eyes? Black and white except eyes.
Special affects(anything from faded edges to text or different background, i have got it all X3):Jaybird in blue text with a blue feather going through the middle of the word (Too confusing?)
Other(if there is anything i left out, or anything els u want, let me know):Avi size please? (100x100)

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 8:46

is that what u meant with the feather thing? lol sry its not the middle of the word, if u want i can edit that

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Jaypho10

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 8:48

That is amazing! The only thing is I wanted it avi size. But oh well,I can fix it : D

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 9:04

Picture(may use a photo i have taken): Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Gray_c11
Colour(i can edit colour to an extent, and i can do black and white/sepia etc...): Yellow star over left eye, left green eye and right blue eye. Bandaged up left ear. Brown collar.
Special affects(anything from faded edges to text or different background, i have got it all X3): Background switch! :D (With whatever you want XD)
Other(if there is anything i left out, or anything els u want, let me know): His name "Dot" In the corner of the picture. =3

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 9:05

oops sorry!

wait, u said 100x100 about right?

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Jaypho11

better?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 9:08

Perfect!!!!! X3

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 12:03

THANKS MISTY!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 8:09

Np^^

darkkeh ur ish dun, exept for da bandage :\ im not sure how to do that :P is it just like, a white wrap around the ear? i'll ad it, but could u let me know what it is exactly?
Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 1dark_10

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 8:13

Uh-yeah, the bandage is just like a cast that you put around your leg, but in the shape of a triangle XP And you're amazing at this editing thing! :3 The collar almost looks like it was actually part of the original photo! ^^
And one more thing, the star is AROUND his left eye, not on it. XP I should of been more clear about that, sorry! D:

Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:02

Picture(may use a photo i have taken):Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Cat_yawning
Colour(i can edit colour to an extent, and i can do black and white/sepia etc...): could ya make it look like this?
Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 193tkp
Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 K1f7gh
Special affects(anything from faded edges to text or different background, i have got it all X3):Could ya make her a bit faded, and in a foresty background
Other(if there is anything i left out, or anything els u want, let me know): lolz, have her name, Tigerflame above her in the blue of pic 2 in Dear Love font? ^^ Not the guild, plz. And maybe a carcass or so near her? XD

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 22:34

Picture(may use a photo i have taken):Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Orange_Tabby_Cat_On_Balcony
Colour(i can edit colour to an extent, and i can do black and white/sepia etc...): (what's sepia)
Special affects(anything from faded edges to text or different background, i have got it all X3): forest background and blurred and make one eye blue and one eye greener.
Other(if there is anything i left out, or anything els u want, let me know): Sandpelt in red and the comic sans font
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo edit & photo...   Photo edit & photo... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo edit & photo...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next