Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ice's Photo Contest {November}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inylegs, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower, (Tu)lipfang
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5109
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC, (D)SC, (S)SkC, (Tu)SC

Ice's Photo Contest {November} Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Ice's Photo Contest {November} 584abf13 Welcome to Ice's 1st WCC Photo Contest! Ice's Photo Contest {November} 584abf12

Being a photographer, I love seeing other people's creativity in taking photos and capturing moments, and decided I'd love to see what y'all can do!

"But Ice, I don't have a nice camera, how can I possibly participate in this?"
Well that's simple, you don't need a fancy camera! Iphone, Andriod, little camera, big camera... all are valid ways to portray photography! Just because you have a 'good' camera doesn't mean you're automatically a good photographer ;)

Each month there will be a different and new prompt (which I will make a new post for). You will have till the 20th of each month to submit up to 2 photos to this topic, and the winners will be announced sometime during the rest of the month and before the next contest begins.

There will be 3 winners each round and a different prize from a WCC artist for each winner!

1st place prize: a scene drawn by Aspen
2nd place prize: a full-body drawn by Yoshachu
3rd place prize: a profile picture drawn by Kade

Note: artists are not subject into being forced to draw what you request and can deny your request if they see fit.

November's Prompt is...
Icy.
Use your imagination to somehow capture "icy," whether it be actual ice or something else...

Use the template bellow for your submission!
Note: replace anything in {  } with your submission info

Code:
[b]Current prompt:[/b]
[b]Link to photo(s):[/b] {2 submissions max}
[b]An explanation of your photo(s):[/b] {optional}

Have fun and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!!

Want to see a particular prompt for the next contest? Enter your suggestions here!

If you'd like to see some of my best work (not including photos of people for privacy reasons) click here
(a good chunk of them are junk quality 'cause I uploaded from my phone, pls forgive)

Photographer Pixel Queen

Ice's Photo Contest {November} Theboi13
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 9:26 pm

NOTICE: THE PHOTO CONTEST SUBMISSION DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 25TH

Photographer Pixel Queen

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Frostpaw
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3792
Clan/Rank : Rogue, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 3), SC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Current prompt: Icy
Link to photos:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/19/71/98/90/img_0012.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/19/71/98/90/img_0010.jpg
An explanation of your photos: It's not very icy yet, so have some dew instead!

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Link to photo(s): Ice's Photo Contest {November} 20191110
Ice's Photo Contest {November} 20191111

An explanation of your photo(s): For both of my photos I wanted to do something other than the obvious and go with ice. Instead, I wanted to capture the appearance, and feeling of ice. Ironically, intentionally so, both pictures feature coffee, which offers a different feeling than icy. However, in appearance, subtle parts of the photos hold traits typically associated with ice. They were both taken on my phone. Hopefully you enjoy :)

Drip: I want to hangout in your picture

Ice's Photo Contest {November} Suma_s13
Ice's Photo Contest {November} Ripped10

Arcayus the Loner // 45/140 // Tom // color=#ff9966 ︵
✧  Houndheart of Thunderclan // 100/280 // Tom // color=#9999cc  ✧
Basildrop of Skyclan // Post-Womb // She-cat // color=#00cc99 〷

⚡️ Thunderclan Deputy ⚡️
- Site Moderator -

Back to top Go down
maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivybrook {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, Frecklepaw {Fre}, Briarkit {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2975
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Tier 4 Deputy {Iv}, ShadowClan Kit {Fr, Br}

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Link to photo(s): Ice's Photo Contest {November} Novpho10
An explanation of your photo(s): we have literally no ice around here especially at this time of year so frost just had to do lmao

| T5 TC Warrior | RC Leader | T1 SC Warrior | SC Kit |
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Link to photo(s): Ice's Photo Contest {November} C60e8310
Ice's Photo Contest {November} A2a89110

An explanation of your photo(s): the london eye one is from london this summer and it was freezing outside, the other one is something random with a crystal rose that kinda reminded me of ice i guess haha. they’re very different directions from each other but i like doing something unique.

Ice's Photo Contest {November} 924d08b937bb1a531cf3db9ab131c415_dancer-silhouette-transparent-background-at-getdrawingscom-free-_1276-600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Link to photo(s): click me and click me
An explanation of your photo(s): Deep within the walls of an ice castle, there is much beauty to be found. Beauty, that gives you chills.

Note: the photos that I (or any of the artists) have submitted will not be judged.

Photographer Pixel Queen

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 8:26 pm

NOVEMBER'S PHOTO CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

Thank you everyone who participated! I will get to judging the photos asap and the winners will be announced sometime before the end of the month!

Photographer Pixel Queen

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Through much deliberation, the three winners of Ice's November Photo Contest are...

Spoiler:

Thank you to everyone to participated and keep an eye out for next month's contest!

Photographer Pixel Queen

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Photo Contest {November}   Ice's Photo Contest {November} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice's Photo Contest {November}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: