Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} Empty
PostSubject: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 12:23

I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} Maxresdefault

Yellow eyes gleamed in the dark forest as a silver pelt with faint silver tabby stripes flashed through the night. Ghostpelt silent as always was sure she scented Pineeye around here somewhere, probably hunting late at night. She remembered when Mapledrop was talking about her training with Pineeye as they had often talked. But when the she cat died from giving birth to Marigoldpaw and Lilypaw, and Fallencloud had died soon after she had no one to be friends with except Pineeye. She had developed feelings for the tom, but with Crowstar being part of the Dark Forest, her own father.. She had broken trust with anyone who agreed with the Dark Forest, but somehow she couldn't shake the feelings she felt for Pineeye. Ghostpelt stopped and hid in a bush when she heard rustling up ahead. There in the middle of the moonlit forest stood Pineeye in all his glory..
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 22:48

It was rare that he couldn't sleep. Every time that he'd woken in the middle of the night, Pineeye could have debunked it somehow, such as a strange cloud formation in the sky, or a particularly chilly night. But right now it wasn't his surroundings that were nagging at him. There was something that he felt was off. Well, not quite off, per se, but like there was something out there that was calling to him. It was a strange feeling, and he couldn't help but feel that he had to know what was it that was calling him out of camp. So he left through the dirtplace tunnel and followed the path that felt right. Every now and then he found the trail of a mouse or squirrel and followed it too, but most led into holes or up trees too smooth to climb.

His amber eyes scouted the an area where the feeling stopped, confused. The last memory of Blackpaw flashed in his mind and it occurred to him that the same thing might be happening right here, right now. Although it was far-fetched, it nonetheless had him scenting the air for anything suspicious. His mind passed over the scent of Ghostpelt until he realized, remembered really, that she shouldn't be here. She'd left. He traced the scent to a clump of bushes, frowning, then caught sight of silver fur. "Ghostpelt!" he half-murmured, half hissed in indignation. "What are you doing here!" If some of his Dark Forest-loyal clanmates had found her first... he didn't dare think it.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 10:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 10:32

Ghostpelt peered out of the bushes and then looked around to make sure it was safe, then she came out. "I had to see you again." She meowed back flicking her tail and peering at him with yellow eyes, her fathers eyes. Her fluffy pelt blew from the slight breeze that had picked up as she gazed at the tom waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 20:30

She came here to see him? He closed his eyes and sighed. "Sometimes you can be so stupid." He said that, but was honestly relieved to see her.  "If anyone else had found you, what would you have done?" The chocolate tabby took a few pacing steps around the she-cat, looking her over critically, searching for any sign of injury or hunger. While at the moment he couldn't see anything, it still nagged at him. Finally he took a deep breath and turned around to face Ghostpelt again. "How is it.. wherever you are living now? Is there enough food for everyone?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016 - 15:48

Ghostpelt's tail flicked. "I dunno. Maybe if they attacked me fight back? I guess I'm not sure I just wanted to see you." she pondered his other questions. "We have to share Twoleg place with rouges. No there isn't enough food for anyone. But were getting by!" She added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}   I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night} Empty

Back to top Go down

I know I shouldn't be here but I had to see you {CLOSED for Night}
Page 1 of 1