Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} Empty
PostSubject: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 11:25

Vixenheart trotted along the fence that separated Twolegplace from ShadowClan. As she glanced out into ShadowClan territory, she thought about Cinnamonpaw, that cat whom she had fought at the Gathering. She narrowed her eyes and she flicked her tail. Ever since the Gathering, she had experienced mixed emotions about that cat. Anger, fury, confusion...and maybe impression. No, she was not impressed with Cinnamonpaw! Or...was she? Vixenheart shook her head, leaping down from the fence, but continuing to walk beside it.

I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 17:59

Cinnamonstep crouched beside the ground, dirt clinging to her pelt in the process. Wasn't this great.... she was a mentor now then? she sighed, which was cut short as she remembered not to scare off her prey. A brown squirrel with a bushy long tail sniffed around very quickly and stood on its' hind legs. She darted at the squirrel and missed by less than a fox tail. She quickly watched as the squirrel climbed up the fence that had been accompanied by the twoleg-nests. She rolled her eyes. She quickly climbed up a tree near the fence, swinging her body onto the main branch. She squinted her eyes, in a way that showed that she was determining where and when to jump. And suddenly, she jumped. Unsheathing her claws to grab onto something when she made it on the fence. Less than a moment later, her claws latched onto the fence. She quickly swung herself up onto the fence and ran after the squirrel. Seconds later the squirrel jumped off the fence and ran infront of another cat, whom she recognized from the gathering..... Vixenpaw. She thought about the cat for a moment, yes that was a battle that she lost infront of 4 clans of cats. She wasn't really that mad at her anymore, of course she was a little bit, but barely anything at all.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 18:50

Vixenheart's front left paw smashed down on the squirrel, killing it. She glanced up, already knowing that Cinnamonstep was there because of her scent. The ginger and white she-cat smirked at Cinnamonstep.
"Well, well, well...if it isn't Cinnamonfail. Shall I explain why I added fail to your name? Maybe it was because I beat you at the Gathering and sent you fleeing like a scared puppy into the bushes?" She asked with mock innocence tainting her voice.
"I believe we have some...unfinished business." She said, her claws slowly slipping out to signal what she meant. This time, she wouldn't attack first, she'd wait for this brown furball to come to her before attacking.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 19:16

Cinnamonstep's fur bristled "why you!" she semi-hissed leaping at her opponent.
She had jumped off the fence and slid to a halt and stood her ground, moments later, Cinnamonstep jumped at her again and scraped her cheek area. (<--- idek wat is life XDD)

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 19:46

OOC: Lol

IC: With a screech of pain, Vixenheart darted around and swiped furiously at Cinnamonstep's nose.
"I bet nobody would care if I killed you now. Probably only your mother. The one that you don't have!" She said mockingly.
After she swiped at her opponents nose, she sprang back, crouching and snarling.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 19:49

Cinnamonstep's back arched up and she lifted a paw, she made a UH noise but as if she spat it. "The more not to run to." she leaped back at her and swiftly ran past her scraping her side.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 6:24

OOC: Now I need to say something offensive to Cinnamon so Cinnamon's feelings will be hurt and Vixen can apologize and confess their love for each other <3

Rearing up on her hind legs, Vixenheart swiped her claws at Cinnamonpaw's forehead, before leaping on top of her and pinning her to the ground. She stared down at her opponent with amber eyes that glittered with pure rage. Vixenheart never thought she'd have an arch enemy, but apparently she was wrong. Here was her arch enemy right here, in the grip of her claws.
"You think you're such a fabulous, fearless, smart cat, but your not. Your a pathetic little...wimp...who follows a group of Dark Forest cowards, just so that you can be protected by them. They don't care about you! They care about power. Nobody cares about you, and nobody ever will. She hissed, slashing at Cinnamonstep's cheek.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 9:52

Cinnamonsteps slits turned to orbs and retreated back to slits again, she had really done it. She had hit her in a place where she knew what she was saying was true, they really didn't care about her. But she had already killed a cat for no reason, there was no way she could change that fact know. It was the truth. And the truth hurt. She used her hind legs to push her off of her. She started to whip around, jumping back and forth. Suddenly she pounced and got to the tip of her ear, with a quick bite she bit it off. Then she started to cry.

Poor cin sorry bout ye ear btw XDD))

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 10:15

OOC: Lol it's okay. Time for the feels! <3 Cool poem and picture by the way CD

IC:
The first thing Vixenheart did was let out a hiss of pain. She shook her head, feeling blood drip down from her left ear onto her face and the ground. Not gushing, just dripping, but the pain was still wild and it felt as if someone was repeatedly smacking her head with nettles. She couldn't feel her ear. It felt numb.
It's only a bite in my ear! Why does it hurt so much? She thought.
Then, she heard sobbing close by. Was that her? Vixenheart was confused, who was crying? Her cheeks didn't feel damp with tears so it couldn't of been her. When she lifted her head, she saw the same cinnamon colored cat whom she had been scuffling with only a few heartbeats ago, hunched over and crying. The pain coming from her ear was drowned out by the sound of Cinnamonstep's sobs, at least that's what it seemed like to Vixenheart. The ginger and white she-cat said nothing, she just sat there, staring at her with wide eyes. She glanced down at her paws, her claws still unsheathed. Suddenly, harsh realization came to her.

What have I become? She thought with fear. Her breathing seemed to quicken. She was, in fact, not the kind and quiet cat that used to dislike fighting. The cat who would try to change the subject of claw and tooth violence. The cat that would try to get battle training over with. She had changed. Her first Gathering ever had unlocked a confidence in her that Vixenheart never thought she would find, but she did. She had fought bravely there, defeating Cinnamonstep and proving that she wasn't just some shy little flea that couldn't defend herself for her life. Vixenheart thought it would be so much better for her now that she had changed, but now she had taken it too far. So far as to make a cat, her own enemy, cry. Where was the former Vixenpaw? The apprentice that Vixenheart used to be? Would she ever come back?
What have you done? A quiet voice asked the newly-appointed warrior in her head. Vixenheart recognized that voice as her own. And tears soon began to form at her eyelids as well. Her claws slipped back into their sheaths, so that no cat could see them anymore. Her cheeks were finally damp with tears that she was letting flow freely. She wouldn't even try to stop them. She heard another sobbing noise. It wasn't Cinnamonstep this time...it was her.

OOC: THE FEELS, BRUH!

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 10:43

Cinnamonstep continued to  cry as she said, "But... you know what?" she awnsered her own question moments later "It is true. E-everything you said was the truth and nothing more, nothing less." She started to laugh semi-crazily. "And I-i always knew!" "I always knew and never realized!" She looked mad in the eyes and then there was a few moments of silence. "My mother has died, My father was killed." "My biggest dream was shattered by my other father." "My untrue father.". She looked at the ground her bright, yellow, eyes in slits as tears dropped to the ground. "I...." "I..... I just wish It wasn't true." .... then out of the light of blue, she apologized. "I'm sorry."

Thx btw! I Like your poem too <3)) <----- cin talking

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 13:11

Vixenheart looked up, taking a breath. Tears were still stinging her ears. She slowly padded forwards.
"You have nothing to be sorry about...it's me. I was the one who said what I said to you...and if I could take it back I would." She said quietly, sighing. Her ears were flattened against her forehead in fear of Cinnamonstep's reaction. Would the other she-cat start a fight back up again?
"I'm the one who should be blaming myself...and I do. I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 14:53

She shook her head. "Well, it is just as fate." she sighed and stopped crying, using her paw to semi-wipe her face, yet the tears had stained her cheeks. "I was destined to be crazy and go with them." "My mentor didn't teach me, I taught myself.". "It makes me feel more confident." she added at the end under her breath.

TEH FEELLLLSSSSS ;-;;;;-;-;;;;;;))

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 15:38

She wondered why this cat was opening up to her, her who had just finished physically fighting. Her who had humiliated her in front of every cat at the Gathering.
"Cinnamonpaw," She began, not knowing that the other cat had received her warrior name, "You can change your fate, by making the right decisions. You don't have to follow your father's footsteps. You can break away from the Dark Forest...you can be who you want to be, because somewhere in there is an intelligent, strong cat who doesn't need a group of evil jerks to make her who she doesn't want to be."

Not just intelligent and strong...but beautiful as well. Gorgeous even. She thought, entranced, before blinking.

"I've been thinking about you ever since the Gathering. First of was anger, then I was sort of...impressed. Impressed by your skill at the fight. I might've beaten you, but you still fought like a warrior." She told her.

But was I a bit more than just...impressed? She thought silently.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 10:08

She sat calmly as she spoke "But how would I be forgiven?" she stated a few moments after she stopped talking.  "I have already commited one of the most indecent crime that I can't take back." she started getting sadder and madder with herself at the same time "And even if I do start being better... I can't just say I didn't do it." "I can't say I didn't kill an innocent cat, for starclan's sake it is against the warrior code." . "How the heck,... How the heck do Take back something like that?". She didn't want to sound as if she was being rude when Vixen was trying to be nice. Even her calming voice couldn't keep her from digging deeper into insanity, even if she was good.

Woh this is called plot development and it has SUR MURCH FEEELSSZZ, notice that she secretly complimented her voice yet cin didn't even notice what she thought. XDD))

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 12:33

"If you truly do repent...if you really want to be forgiven...then I'm positive that StarClan will forgive you. Our warrior ancestors aren't merciless and judgemental. They really do want all cats to have a great afterlife, and the cats that don't deserve it get sent to the Dark Forest. Those ghosts that have joined the Clans now...those Clan cats committed murder, and even some other, more horrible deeds. But there's one thing that they didn't do. They didn't repent. They weren't sorry for anything they did. They regret absolutely nothing and they still don't. Don't you want to turn your back from your deeds? If you do, StarClan will forgive you..." She said soothingly. Vixenheart was standing beside Cinnamonstep.
"Even if your Clan doesn't...StarClan will. And there's always room here..." She said, gesturing with her tail towards Twolegplace where the exiled camp was. Vixenheart lowered her head, remaining silent afterwards. She would have to use her new confidence and determination for good, not for how she was using it up to now, and reassuring a friend was a way to do it.
Wait, was Cinnamonstep a friend?
Maybe...
Hopefully...
Yes...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}   I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16} Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Been Thinking About You {Closed for FroggyKit2k16}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next