Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) Empty
PostSubject: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 16:14

Lily roamed through the streets after catching a couple of mice, looking for her a good place to spend the night. It was already starting to rain, and the russet she-cat guessed from the rumbling thunder that it would storm pretty bad soon. She managed to find a wooden barrel- or, well, half of one- but it was open-side-dow, which meant it was shelter, which meant it was good. She shook herself off, from ears to white tail-tip, and came in. Little did she know, someone was already in there.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:15

Nick was rudely interrupted from a deep slumber when some cat thought of taking his spot. His fur immediantley stood on end and he opened an eye wearily "excuse you?" he was a bit agitated by the fact that she just came barging in, as well as being tired.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 21:23

Lily blushed immediately. Of course someone had taken this spot- and he was so good-looking, too! But the downpour had thickened so much that going outside would mean being immediately drenched. She looked down at her two plump mice. "Prey for sharing the night?" she offered, sliding a piece of fresh-kill to the tom.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 22:12

He kind of woke up after that and couldn't necessarily go back to sleep, because he was hungry. He questionabley looked at the mice, then back up at the cat, then down at the mice, and up again. "well... seeing as you already woke me up I guess I can't refuse." He poked the plump mouse with an unsheathed claw.  Then he kind of dipped his head down and and took a bite out of the mouse, eating it in only a few quick, easy, gulps. "well, as you gave me food, then..." he continued questioning what he was saying "I guess...... because it is raining....... you can stay here for the night." . He quickly moved to a corner of the little den he had claimed.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 15:53

Lily nodded and tried to take up as little room as possible. "So.... What's your name?" she asked awkwardly, trying to make conversation.if

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 11:24

He looked at the feline with interest. "My name... My name is Nick." Nick stated calmly, flicking his tail up and down.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)   It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's called a hustle, sweetheart ~ (closed for FroggyKit2k16)
Page 1 of 1