Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even with all I have lost, I will fight for what I have!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Even with all I have lost, I will fight for what I have! Empty
PostSubject: Even with all I have lost, I will fight for what I have!   Even with all I have lost, I will fight for what I have! EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:24

It was moonhigh. Snowstorm couldn't sleep. Thoughts clouded her head. She lost so much. Her mate, her clan, her ancestors. Only a few scraps from SkyClan were here. Let's see, Vixenheart, Elkheart, Hawkpaw, and her kits. The others had a big handful, ThunderClan most likely has the whole clan. They had to feed clans of cats, yet all they had were scrawny rats, and a robin if their lucky. She was thin, almost all the warriors were. She looked up at the sky. The sky was filled with dim stars. The moon didn't feel the same. She bet, that when StarClan were still in these skies, that Blackpaw always watched over her, that he was there in the loneliest of times. She's one of the only ones that knew something. Most went with them to avenge deaths of their loved ones, but they don't realize, they're turning their backs on their dead loved ones. She thought StarClan would prevent deaths if they could. But, it's a way of life, a matter of destiny.

She remembered those three warriors of StarClan. She now understood. Destiny is a bunch of choices, not one way laid out at birth. She was confused of one thing. They said her destiny was within the clans, but she isn't in the clans. Was it to join the dark forest and be in the clans, or save the clans from them? She remembered that it was a choice. She couldn't leave StarClan's side. She will save this forest from being ruled by fox-hearts who murder cats and plunge into battle at every opportunity, and call the others blood thirsty for doing the same.

She unsheathed her claws. StarClan will win this war. They will be punished. Their followers will be punished, Saltpelt, Treestep, Nettletail, Crowstar- Crowstar... She's angry with him, he turned his back on StarClan, when they gave him his name. She wont stop fighting until StarClan is back to these sky. Her and Ashstar have the most faith in StarClan, since they told both of them to not lose it. She would fight with StarClan's warriors who were her worst enemies. If she had to fight alongside Spottedstar or Falconstar, then so be it. She used to have a few enemies, now she has one, the Dark Forest. She looked up and saw a figure out side. She walked outside towards it. "Hello?" she said quietly.

OOC: Biggest post for Winter
Back to top Go down

Even with all I have lost, I will fight for what I have!
Page 1 of 1