Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:40

"Of course you know what a patrol is, but you probably didn't know what we were going to do on this particular one," Tawnypaw mewed indignantly, adding onto what Toadclaw said.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 18:15

Cloverpaw caught up to the small group and walked quietly beside Tawnypaw. He didn't know any of these cats too personally except his mentor Toadclaw, who he still only barely knew. His quiet nature didn't make him many friends, but he told himself he would at least try on this patrol. "Is this your first patrol?" he asked Tawnypaw, turning his head to her as they walked. He watched her with his bold green eyes, also observing Toadclaw and Oakpaw over her shoulder.

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 18:55

"No, I've been on one before - that was where I caught my first prey," she replied to Cloverpaw. "This will be my first border patrol though." She spoke with a serious tone in her voice, as per usual.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 11:21

Oakpaw "same here!" she said.
OOC: i just love your profile pic Tawny :3

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 11:24

Toadclaw looked back "Can you all stop fighting, you guys keep it up were not going to finish the patrol" he mewed, flicking his tail constantly.

OOC: Guys, we should seriously wait for Acry.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 11:48

OOC: Sorry for not posting on here, I didn't get any notifications about this until now

IC: Seedpaw had overheard the conversation of the other apprentices, and she stifled a fake laugh, "This is your first border patrol?" She asked, pretending to laugh, "I've been on so many, my mentor can't even keep up!" She said, with a tone to her voice that sounded like boasting.
She didn't mean for it to come out as rude, and to be honest, she had never been on a border patrol before in her entire life. Hopefully she didn't say something stupid to prove that she had never been on a border patrol.

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 15:22

Oakpaw groaned "shut up." she walked away and continued on the patrol

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:20

Toadclaw looked at Oakpaw, he sighed "They can talk but not fight, you were in it too, Oakpaw" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 18:12

(OOC: Thanks Berry! I picked it because it looks exactly like me IRL, right down to the flannel XD)
"Really?" she mewed skeptically to Seedpaw. "Then what does the river look like?" Tawnypaw quizzed her. She knew what the river looked like, since she'd been hunting there once before.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 18:20

(OMG how did i know that?!?!?! so creepy....)

Oakpaw padded next to Toadclaw in deep thought

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 18:27

"It has water, fish, and stones. Duh." Seedpaw retorted, flicking her tail in Tawnypaw's face.

OOC: I'm so disappointed in my short post D:

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 8:58

Toadclaw slightly growled he halted as they reached the river "Have any of you been at the river before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 20:13

"Didn't we go hunting there that one time?" Tawnypaw rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 20:15

Toadclaw nodded "Anyone else?" he asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 16:19

Cloverpaw lowered his eyes at Seedpaw's comment about it being his first patrol. He was already quiet and shy but now he felt really inexperienced compared to the rest. He made a good scout in general because of his observant nature, but now he would get to use his skill at last. "I've never been" he mewed quietly to Toadclaw and the rest of the patrol. He thought it was kind of odd that Toadclaw was the only warrior on the patrol, and if they ran into trouble they might regret that, but he shrugged it off.
Everyone seemed to be tense and in competition with each other and Cloverpaw's docile self didn't understand why. He thought they should all be working as a team instead of trying to be better than the others, and they didn't seem like they were being very observant on this patrol so far. He flicked his ears forward and opened his mouth slightly, keeping his senses alert for any weird noises or scents.

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2