Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 22:34

Toadclaw sat near the entrance of RiverClan, he waited for cats to approach him, asking if he was going on a patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 2:51

(I'm just gonna get Tawny's patrols out of the way now)
Tawnypaw noticed her brother waiting at the entrance of the camp. She ran up to him, powering across the camp. "Hey Toadclaw - are you going on a patrol?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:16

Toadclaw nodded "Yeah, you want to join?" he asked, his voice rough.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:38

"Why not - I've got nothing better to do," Tawnypaw replied. She had expected life to had changed drastically since the Dark Forest took over, but, apart from the lonely starless skies and the absence of Fishstar, it had been surprisingly normal.
"We can check the borders and renew the scent markings, maybe."

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:46

Toadclaw nodded "Sounds like a good plan, do you want to wait for more to join or do you want this to just be our little patrol?" he asked, making sure she would know how to lead patrols when she got older.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:56

"Meh, I don't mind. If you're getting impatient, by any means, we can set off if you want." she mewed, giving her tawny pelt a quick lick.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:05

Toadclaw nodded "Yeah, no one else is going to join any time soon I guess" he mewed starting to get up and move forwards "Do you remember how to hunt, like in the last patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:37

Cloverpaw saw Toadclaw and Tawnypaw heading out of camp and figured he should go see what his mentor was up to. He padded over quickly before they got to the entrance of camp, his fluffy fur flowing around him. "Patrol?" he asked quickly, flicking his tail behind him. "If so, can I join?" he asked, looking at his mentor with his bold green eyes.

ooc: mobile

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 8:21

Seedpaw raced towards the group of three heading out of camp.
"Wait for me!" She called, stopping when she reached them.
"You wouldn't leave without little old me, would you?" She said in a mock shocked voice.

OOC: Shortness :(

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:27

Toadclaw rolled his eyes "You two can join" he mewed "Were going to be checking the borders today" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 14:49

"I'm coming too!" Oakpaw said almost tripping on a toad

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:05

Toadclaw purred at the sound of Oakpaw "Tawnypaw, do you want to explain to them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:30

Tawnypaw nodded. "We're going on a border patrol and renewing the scent markings," she mewed, looking at the cats who had just joined their little patrol.
(OOC: shortness because creative draught)

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:36

"I'm not stupid!" Oakpaw protested "I know what a patrol is!"

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 15:38

Toadclaw turned towards Oakpaw "Were explaining Oakpaw, were not telling you what a patrol is" he mewed with a slight purr at the end, it was no secret to some that he and Oakpaw were in love.

OOC: Let's wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]   I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

I will wait for you to come for me, not for me to come to you [Open Patrol]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next