Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return of Reedfang [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

The Return of Reedfang [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 21:04

Finally... Finally after all of these moons, the brown tabby had returned to his home. So many moons of being called Stripes, it was disgusting. So many cats that made fun of him for being trapped with two legs, well he showed them. He had finally escaped, but when he had escaped he discovered he wasn't in the two leg place near the clans no. He had to find his way back. He wandered for a while. Some of that was in the wrong direction. Finally he found some cats that told him directions back to the clans. Well at least back to the main twoleg place. From there he was able to find his way back.

Now here the warrior stood in front of the entrance of his clan's camp. His body weak from not eating the crappy twoleg food that they tried to give him. When he had gone off on his own he had manged to get some real food but it wasn't enough. He looked thin. He was tired, but he was home. Finally home. He stepped into the camp, and waited for someone to find him. Surely they would recognize him?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 21:26

Automatically, Fogheart scented something out of place. The blind warrior emerged from the warrior's den, nose in the air and mouth agape, noticing a strange scent in the air. It was harsh and strong, but something familiar lingered underneath. She turned her head towards the camp's entrance and circled around the scent, finding a cat. But she didn't attack. Something was off here, she had to know what. Then it clicked. "..Reedfang?" The grey she-cat stood in front of her brother. "Frostfall wasn'' kidding. Y' smell awful." She wrinkled her nose, but looked relieved that he was safe and back home.

"Hey! Guess who's back!" She grinned at him as she called out.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 6:13

Goosestorm looked up, and to his surprise, there he was. Reedfang was home! He skidded over, his small body dwarfed by the tom. A bright smile was stretched upon his face. "You m-made it! I knew you'd be back!"

The Return of Reedfang [Open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 6:29

Halfmoon had returned back from a hunting patrol, carrying a fat perch. She stood disbelievingly at the entrance, staring at the brown tabby tom. Could it really be him? "Reedfang?" she gasped. Then it finally reached her- her mate, one of the few cats she loved unconditionally, was not dead! "Reedfang! Reedfang!" the deformed white she-cat cried out joyously, running to her mate and touching her nose to his. "You're really back!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 7:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 6:58

Darkfrost padded out of the warrior's den to see what the commotion was. A growing group of cats were surrounding something....or someone, rather. The white and black tom jogged over and made his way to the front, where he saw a nasty smelling, thin tabby. Who is this? Reedfang? Who is Reedfang? The name sounded familiar and suddenly, Darkfrost remembered the Riverclan warrior from when he was young. He had gotten taken by Twolegs or something like that. "Welcome back," Darkfrost purred as his one blue eye and one golden eye locked onto the awful looking warrior.

The Return of Reedfang [Open] Image13

The Return of Reedfang [Open] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:09

Reedfang was relieved when Fogheart, his sister, was the first one to recognize him. Well at least recognize his smell. "Yeah it's me, and I know I smell awful." He said in response to his sister. The next cat to appear was his son. When he left he was just Goosepaw, he must be a warrior now. "It's good to see you again, but I'm afraid I don't know your name now. You must be a warrior, right?" He said to his son.

A familiar scent hit his nose, and the warrior turned just in time to see his mate appear. The brown tabby tom let out a purr as Halfmoon came over to him and touched noses with him. He let his head brush against her for a moment there returning her affections. He had missed this. Another cat appearing caught his attention. He remembered the tom from when the cat was young, but he couldn't recall the name. "I see a lot has changed in the time I was gone."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Reedfang [Open]   The Return of Reedfang [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Reedfang [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: