Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 am

Mistypaw tackled him "But I do have work in tackling" she purred cuffing his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 am

Swiftpaw chuckled as he was tackled by the beautiful gray she and he gently pushed her off and pounced on her pining her to the ground. "Me too" He smiled down at her, letting a purr escape his throat.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 am

Mistypaw touched her nose to his and laughed "How do you think were going to keep meeting?" she asked as she tried to get Swiftpaw off her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 am

Swiftpaw purred happily and crawled off of her thinking, "I'm not sure.. Maybe we could plan to meet here in a certain number of days and then at that meeting we'll plan another one?" He tilted his head in thought.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:09 am

Mistypaw nodded "That sounds good, what do you wan tot do now?" she asked looking around, making sure no cat was around.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:12 am

Swiftpaw nodded and then shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe we should start heading back to our clans?" He glanced up at the sky, "Its starting to get dark and our clanmates will probably start wondering where we are." He mewed sadly at the thought of having to leave her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:17 am

Mistypaw nodded, looking up "Ya, maybe fore the best" she mewed, trying not to be to sad.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:22 am

Swiftpaw rubbed up against her comfortingly, "Hey don't be sad we'll see each other again." He smiled at her, trying to hide his reluctance to leave, "When do you wanna meet again?" He asked

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:26 am

Mistypaw was calmed down by Swiftpaw's rubs, she thought. Maybe in a sunrise or two would work? She looked at Swiftpaw "Maybe in three or two sunrises if your available at that time" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:29 am

Swiftpaw nodded, "Yeah that sounds good. I can't wait." He purred

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 am

Mistypaw nodded "See you then" she purred turning around and heading off, back to the abandon barn. She got prey along the way near Twolegplace so she wasn't so suspicious around the other ThunderClan cats.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:37 am

Swiftpaw purred, "See ya." He watched her disappear back into her territory and then started to head back after digging up the prey he caught earlier to bring it back to camp.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2