Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] Empty
PostSubject: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:23

Swiftpaw was hunting near the Windclan border that brushed up against where Thunderclan made their camp in the Abandoned Barn. He decided to check and remark the borders since he was there, save a patrol a bit of work. He walked along it remarking it as fresh Thunderclan scent reached his nose and it wasn't from the border, so he crouched down in the moore's tall grass to see if whoever it was would come out from the trees, or try to cross the border.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] Sign_s13
Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:27

OOC: Wait, shouldn't have we have made sure this relationship was safe in the forbidden love section?
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:30

OOC: Oh right I forgot about that

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:32

OOC: Would you like to make it?
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:35

OOC: Sure

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:49

Mistypaw larked through WindClan territory, she scented a tom cat, he was apprentice aged as it looked once she saw him. She slowly walked over "Uh, hello?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:55

Swiftpaw stood up as she noticed the she, "Oh.. Hi, who are you?" He mewed curiously.
Normally he would just chase any ThunderClan cat off Windclan territory, but he'd make an exception for the beautiful cat in front of him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:01

Mistypaw looked at the tom "Mistypaw, newly appointed apprentice, my father is Scorchfrost and my mother is Pepper, a rouge, yours?" she asked, he didnt seem to want to attack, he was a charming tom too, she kind of liked the tom.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:11

Swiftpaw smiled at her, "Nice to meet you, Mistypaw. I'm Swiftpaw, real parents were loners, but Smokepelt, my father now, adopted me, no mother. Oh and I'm also newly apprenticed." he mewed, still smiling. She seems quite nice. I like her. He thought to himself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:16

Mistypaw smiled "Nice to meet you" she mewed Should I tell him? Well, maybe not, what if he doesn't like me? she thought to herself "Eh, why didn't you attack me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:29

Swiftpaw's smile faltered for a split second, "Uh.. I.." He shook his head to clear it. "I might think your.. pretty and.. I like you" He mewed finally getting it out, nervous for what her response would be. He searched her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:33

Mistypaw stared at Swiftpaw, she looked at him. A few moments after she spoke "Swiftpaw, I really like you too, the first time I saw you" she mewed, blushing in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:38

Swiftpaw ducked his head at her response to hide his blushing and look of surprise. He really hadn't expected her to return the feelings and it came as a complete surprise. Letting out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding, "You did? The first time I saw you I knew I couldn't chase you out. I had to know you." He purred happily, and relieved she felt the same way.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:41

Mistypaw purred "I don't have much experience in battling either, so I probably couldn't fight you" she mewed with a smile, playfully swatting at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:44

Swiftpaw laughed softly, "I don't have much experience in battling either, but I'm pretty fast on my paws so I could chase you." he mewed playfully nudging her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]   Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftly Through The Mist [[Closed for Thin]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: