Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Empty
PostSubject: I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar   I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 pm

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Tumblr10
Cat Name
Adderkit >> Adderpaw >> Adderscar

Tom or She-Cat
Tom

Appearance
This fine tom has soft, thick black fur that he always keeps clean and well groomed. He is very small for his age and he has yellow eyes that are calm and hard to read. Though he is small, Adderkit/paw/scar has muscles hidden under his soft layer of fuzzy fur.

Personality:
Adderkit/paw/scar is rather mysterious. He always seems to be sinking into the shadows and appearing and disappearing like a ghost. He is sly and clever, always traveling in the darkness to conceal his presence. Despite his seemingly eerie appearance and actions, Adderkit/paw/scar is swift and fast, plus he's a great climber and has a warm heart. He is quiet and knows how to keep to himself. He acts not on gut feeling, but on the most logical response and he dreams of becoming a leader one day, though he doubts his ability about doing so. Adderkit/paw/scar is also very loyal to his clan, and he does what is best for Shadowclan when he sees that the wrong thing is happening

Origins:
Two NPC's

Clan:
Shadowclan

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Image13

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Roh7nXW

Last edited by Adder (Bloom) on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar   I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 pm

I'm watching you, got it? Approved.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar   I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Wait there is already a Wolf- in Shadowclan, apparently. Can I change his name to Adderkit?

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Image13

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar   I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Go ahead.

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar   I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar Empty

Back to top Go down

I promise this one won't kill Thrushstar
Page 1 of 1