Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 14:48

Acornheather was beginning to grow worried about the small pain in her chest. It had appeared suddenly only a moon ago, and seemed to grow worse with each day. The medicine cat experienced a few coughing fits a week, and with each week the numbers grew. Her concern rose with each fit, and she began to wonder about the future.

Although Oceanpaw was fully trained in the art of medicine, she was still only an apprentice. Her ceremony was long over-due, and with this new sickness that was beginning to strike the fawn medicine cat, she thought it was time for the she-cat to earn her name.

The tabby she-cat rose from her bed and gathered the necessary herbs for their trip to the Highstones. Letting out a sigh after bundling the herbs up into individual leaves, Acornheather padded up to her apprentice who was calmly sorting herbs and prodded her with a paw.

"Oceanpaw, we must go to the Highstones tonight. It's a long journey, and we must be there by moonhigh. When you're done, please meet me by the entrance." The older cat nodded to the apprentice, pushed a bundle towards her, and left the den with her bundle in her mouth.

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 8:54

Oceanpaw looked at Acornheather as a paw prodded her. She nodded. She placed the last herbs in their place. She walked outside of her den and walked towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 13:13

"Did you eat your herbs? You'll need them for tonight's trip. And are you rested? I'm sure we can take a break at Fourtrees, but the herbs and rest can't give you all the strength you need," the medicine cat mewed, sounding somewhat like a worried mother. In a way, she did feel as though the apprentice was her kit. She raised her through her apprenticeship and taught her everything she knows. It was only fitting that the fawn tabby viewed herself as a mother figure to the soon-to-be medicine cat. Acornheather only ever wanted Oceanpaw to become the healthiest, strongest, and most wise medicine cat in the forest. Some cat to carry on the name and legacy of SkyClan's medicine cats.

She quickly scarfed down her own bundle, scrunching her nose at the sour and bitter tastes, but knew fully well that it would help her in the long run. She wasn't a young cat any more, and although not as old as some, her health could have been better. Acornheather raised her head to look at the sun. It was barely past Sunhigh. They would have plenty of time.

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:25

Oceanpaw nodded. She did rest and eat her travel herbs, still leaving the bitter aftertaste. She and Acornheather got up and started walking to Highstones.

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Th?id=OIP.M8d27a58a9e2c1b3c67c928ad468fc1cfH0&pid=15

Oceanpaw was tired once they made it to Highstones. She went into Mothermouth. They made it in time. The Moonstone glistened. She pressed her nose to it. She felt drowzy, then went to sleep.

She woke up in StarClan territory, but it felt different. She was at the same pool she got her apprentice name but the air was a bit foggy. Everything smelled of death or at least blood. She saw a figure walking towards her. "Hello." it said, it sounded like a she-cat. "Who are you?" Oceanpaw asked, frightened. "Don't be scared. My name is Dove. I was a rogue. I never stole prey, I never harmed a hair on anybody, yet StarClan sent me to a lifetime of fear and loneliness." Dove answered. "How could you go to a place where you didn't believe existed?" she said, a bit angrily. "Oceanpaw, do you promise to heal and care for any cat, no matter the clan?" Dove asked. Oceanpaw couldn't believe a rogue was giving her a name. She nodded, "I do." "Then, with the power of the dark forest, I give you a medicine cat name. Oceanpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Oceanlight.

The newly named Oceanlight woke up. She looked around and found Acornheather. She looked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceanpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1