Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]

Go down 
+8
Acrylic
Clover
Skia
Inky Pawprints
Dewberry
Bleu Haikyuu
Grizzly
Jughead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 5:53

She nodded but hesitated for a moment. "Scorchfrost, I want our kits to grow up in a clan.." She mewed, looking at him. "You said you wouldn't let them suffer, I won't either." her voice was quiet, only allowing Scorchfrost to hear. She looked down at the small kits that were sheltered between them. "There is obviously a lot of honor held by forest cats for being in a clan, I don't want them to ever experience what I have. They'll be safer and surround by cats to help them, the.. the streets aren't a proper home." She watched the small bundles of fur squirm at her stomach, sadness in her eyes, she knew that once ThunderClan got their home back she wouldn't see them as much. "Is it alright if I stayed here? Just until they can live without me?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 6:25

Scorchfrost's heart broke for the new mother. He knew that whoever got tangled up with a cat like him could only have brief moments of happiness that were shattered by reality. And, as it did every time, reality had to step in. He knew what Pepper had experienced, and she didn't want her kits to endure it. She sacrificed her five beautiful kits so they could grow up in a clan. Scorchfrost loved her even more that day. "Darkstar wouldn't send out a queen who's caring for her kits," he said quietly, matching her whispers, "Especially if she's gaining five healthy clanmates." He looked at her with sad eyes. "I'll have to leave one day. What if I don't see you again? I love you, Pepper, and I can't bear the thought of never seeing you again."

New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 6:35

Pepper felt a bit at ease as Scorchfrost told her Darkstar wouldn't make her leave. She hummed and studied each kit with overwhelming love in her eyes. "I can't promise but, you will have to trust me, I'll find a way to see you again." The words could have been aimed at either the kits or Scorchfrost, she purred and gave each of the five a small lick to groom the soft fur that covered them. "I know your clan has a way that names are supposed to be done, how does it work?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 6:54

"Well..." he started, looking at the first kit to be born, a white, ginger, and brown she-cat. "You give them the first half of their name, and then the second half is kit. Later, it turns into paw, and then warriors get a second half chosen by the leader. So, if you grew up in a clan, you'd have been Pepperkit, then Pepperpaw, then Pepper-something." He touched his nose to the she-kit. "Can we name this one Morningkit? Because... Well, you and these kits came into my life in a dark moment, and now you're here, and the darkness is gone." He saw a dark grey tomkit and nudged him with his nose. "Maybe this one could be Greykit or Stormkit... Whichever one sounds better to you. Then you can name the rest."

New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 7:01

She nodded at the choices for the first two kits, thinking for a moment as she considered the naming rules as well as possible names for the remaining kits. "Well," She nudged the pure white kit, purring softly. "How about Coldkit? Her fur reminds me of the snow." Then she looked at the pale ginger kit. "Creamkit would fit nicely for him.." Then she moved to the smallest of the litter. "Mistykit." She said with certainty before answering her mate's question about their gray furred son. "Stormkit sounds perfect."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 11:48

Blizzardpaw, who has been watching from a respectable distance, not wanting to interrupt the couple while they named their kits, cautiously padded closer, ready to leave if they gave any signal of wanting to be alone. After all, she didn’t want to ruin this moment for them “Congratulations” She purred with her usual cheerful and genuine smile, looking at the small kits “They are beautiful” She couldn’t help but wonder how they would be when they grew up, maybe they would even train together one day.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 15:34

The fluffy look-alike kit struggles around by her mother, quietly mewing she pushed and rolled herself over to her warm belly and began to suckle, yes she was a runt and was likely to die early, she did have a future a head, though she was pretty much asleep and tired a few minutes later. She had the furriness and pelt color of her father and the light, beautiful eyes of her mother, she also had her sweetness and her fathers toughness.

(This might be one of my longest birth topic post XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]   New Beginnings  Open [Birth Topic] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Open [Birth Topic]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: