Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 16:10

The white apprentice listened to Clearpaw, trying to keep an open mind and put herself in his place to understand him a bit better. She thought about his words before saying anything, she didn’t want to say anything that would offend him “I think I get what you’re saying” She meowed, trying to stay as calm and cheerful as always “I think that maybe, just maybe, you could find a place in your clan where you could fit in. However, if you’re sure of your decision I won’t try to convince you otherwise, you know your life better than I do” She smiled at him “And if you ever need anything, just look for me, I’ll do my best to help you. Just come around from time to time if you leave, please, even if just to say hi”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:19

Clearpaw purred a slight bit, feeling cheered by the fact that Blizzardpaw wanted him to come and say hi. He hoped that they could be friends, even if he left this clan... In fact, it might even be easier to be his friend, since they wouldn't be bogged down by clan rivalries. "I will, I promise." He mewed happily, "As often as I can!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:21

Blizzardpaw smiled, clearly happy with the news, at least she wouldn’t lose Clearpaw’s friendship if he decided to leave “I’ll try to patrol the borders as much as possible so I’m the first one to find you if you come around” She meowed, wondering how her clanmates would feel if they knew of her friendship with Clearpaw, she hoped that they would understand and would let them keep talking to each other.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 11:13

Clearpaw purred. "Okay, awesome." He mewed happily, "Well, I need to head back soon, and I need to bring back prey, otherwise my mentor'll have my head." He said the last bit with a sheepish expression, knowing that what he said was true. And he didn't feel like being scolded again.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:47

Blizzardpaw smiled at her friend and nodded, understanding his point “I get it, don’t worry, should we set a date and place to see each other again?” She meowed, plus, maybe it would be a good idea to return with her clan before they started to worry about her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]   And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so we meet again [Closed for Ketz]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2