Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 13:11

Scorchfrost led Thinstripe to the edge of Twolegplace, where the tall wooden fence separated kittypets and rogues from the forest cats. He had already explained that he wanted her to meet Pepper, who he had taken as his mate note too long ago. The tom sat down and looked at his mother. "She should be here any minute... Oh, she's amazing, Mother, you'll love her..." He scanned the fence, waiting to see her lovely white and black pelt.

Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 13:22

Pepper heasitated, looking up at the large fence and thinking about what would happen when she climbed it. The lithe cat jumped, clawing the rest of the way up before scanning the area below her for Scorchfrost.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 13:56

OOC: Sorry I am focusing on my new site atm XD

Thinstripe smiled "No wonder you never told me what that stone thing was about" she purred turning to Pepper "It's nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 14:15

Scorchfrost mewed at Pepper, purring and nuzzling her cheek quickly. He licked her nose playfully. Despite all the trails and tribulations that came with a relationship like theirs, the tom was determined to be as normal a pair as possible. "Pepper... this is my mother, Thinstripe. She's been wanting to meet you." He nodded in the silver she-cat's direction.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 20:53

The she-cat Pepper felt a bit amused that he had kept the pendant, it also showed just how much he liked it.. let out a purr when Scorchfrost nuzzled her, her gaze going to Thinstripe as her mate introduced her. "Nice to meet you Thinstripe." She looked at her, her pelt stood out against her mate's darker and longer pelt.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 21:50

Thinstripe nodded "It's nice to me you too, Pepper" she mewed "Scorchfrost is very lucky to have such a beautiful mate" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 2:28

Scorchfrost's ears heated up. He realized how lucky he was to have two amazing she-cats in his life. His siblings... They had to live their lives on their own. If the time came to stand against them, he feared he wouldn't be able to fight them. But Vinekit, Miraclekit, Thinstripe, and now Pepper, they were all he needed. But there was one problem. "I'm just scared that ThunderClan will keep us apart."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 13:00

Pepper felt flattered, her face felt hot as she kneaded the ground shyly with her white paws. The she-cat nestled closer to her mate, it seemed as if she were being sappy though, that wasn't at all what she would label herself as. The cat held her tounge when he mentioned ThunderClan, not feeling too confident in the survival of their relationship either.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit   Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me With Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
Page 1 of 1