Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Another Art Request c;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Just Another Art Request c; Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Art Request c;   Just Another Art Request c; EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey all my favorite artists! I'm just looking for a couple of things to be drawn for me because my drawing abilities are ehhhh to say the least. If you decide to help a girl out it would be much appreciated and I will love you forever <33 Thanks in advance and you're literally the best person ever.

1. Just hoping for a new siggy picture because I've lost some of my chars and gained some new ones. (I'll just put pictures here and if you decide to do this and want more info you can comment or just pm me for it. c: )
Littlebrook(Has blue eyes), Silentstorm(Has green eyes), Willowpetal, Frost(Hazel eyes), Cloudroar, Olivepaw (but could you draw her as a warrior please)
Also there is my old signature picture below if you want to look at that too.

2. I'm kind of wanting a cute couple picture of Littlebrook and Mudfoot. I don't have a reference so just whatever your heart desires is fine with me.

3. I'd also like one of Olivepaw and if you feel like it, a couple picture of Olive and Ash

4. One of just Cloudroar

5. And one of just Willowpetal

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Just Another Art Request c; Sign_s13
Just Another Art Request c; Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Art Request c;   Just Another Art Request c; EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I can do Silent, Little, Olive, Willow and the others :v.

Just need their reference pics and accessories thingy

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Art Request c;   Just Another Art Request c; EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Sure! Thanks Dark c: (I'm assuming you're wanting to do number 1?) For size, I'll number it 1-6 with 1 being the tallest and 6 being the shortest. Also the order they're in below is the order I'd like them in please if ya don't mind.

Name: Littlebrook
Personality: She's extremely kind and open-minded. She tries to make sure everyone is included and tries to give cats the benefit of the doubt. She loves wholeheartedly, but is definitely not a pushover. Littlebrook is a pretty optimistic cat, or tries to be, and is very patient with others, as well. She tries to put herself in others shoes and tries to understand where they're coming from.
Appearance:
Here:
Blue Eyes
Size: 6

Name: Silentstorm
Personality: He’s pretty quiet in most situations, but he’s extremely observant and catches on easily to others emotions. He’s very smart and loves to help others learn. He’s very open-minded, patient, and understanding like his mother. He also has a very fatherly demeanor and he’s fiercely protective of his loved ones.
Appearance:
Here:
Green Eyes
Size: 1

Name: Olivepaw (but as a warrior please)
Personality: She's a bubbly cat with a heart full of love for everyone. She can be a bit loud, but she's always trying to make sure her clanmates are happy and feel included. She has a delicate figure, but she's very clever and her small size helps her in battle. Olive is pretty optimistic, but shes not at all naive. She's an extreme daddy's girl and her biggest fear is letting him down.
Appearance:
Here:
Size: 5

Name: Willowpetal
Personality: She's very smart and motherly in nature. She tries very hard to be the best she can be and is a bit of a perfectionist. She is caring, generous, extremely loyal to her family and will protect them at any cost. She also learns fairly quickly. She's a bit shy when she first meets others, but she warms up quickly.
Appearance:
Here:
Size: 3

Name: Frost
Personality: She’s very outgoing and friendly and she loves others unconditionally, but if you break her trust, or her heart,  it will take a very long time to earn it back, if you ever do. She hates fighting and tries to avoid it, but she's not afraid to fight if it comes to it. She’s very optimistic and tries to see the good in everyone. She's pretty honest and will usually tell you like it is. If you get on her bad side, which takes a lot, she can be extremely rude and unpleasant.
Appearance:
Here:
Hazel Eyes
Size: 4

Name: Cloudroar
Personality:  He can be quite blunt at times. He will tell you like it is and doesn’t hold anything back. He believes in living in the moment, and can at times get himself into trouble because of this. He has a sort of "I don't care" attitude, but it's mostly a cover for how much he actually does care. Towards the cats he’s close to though he is extremely sweet, caring, and can be a bit overprotective. He’ll protect his loved ones at any cost, and always speaks up for what he believes in. As he grows as a warrior he begins to soften to the world and show his caring side more and more.
Appearance:
Here:
Size: 2

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Just Another Art Request c; Sign_s13
Just Another Art Request c; Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Art Request c;   Just Another Art Request c; EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:12 pm

S' ok, I'll do my best to have 'em ready to ya' soon!

Also, thanks for teh references, now pics will be more easy to do!

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Art Request c;   Just Another Art Request c; Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Art Request c;
Page 1 of 1