Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama Empty
PostSubject: Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama   Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:20

Vixenpaw of SkC (SkyClan)...

Why did I even bother to write SkC if I was going to write SkyClan afterwards

ANYWAY...
I kind of want Vixenpaw to have some sort of romance drama because I'm trying to get all of my characters into a plot. So, what I'm thinking is. I kind of want another SkyClan apprentice tom to start flirting with Vixenpaw, and eventually they become really close friends, and everyone ships them and stuff and predicts that they'll be mates when they become warriors, but I want Vixenpaw to meet a tom from another Clan at a Gathering, or at a border, or something. They start to form a friendship which soon becomes a beautiful forbidden love. Eventually, the tom from SkyClan that was flirting was Vixenpaw finds out that she's been meeting another Clan cat, and tells her to choose between him or her.

Then I want Vixenpaw to choose the cat from the rival Clan.

I'm imagining a fight between Vixen and the cat from SkC because the SkC tom threatens to tell everyone in SkyClan.
But the fight doesn't have to happen.
Only if the SkC tom agrees.

Okay so yeah.
Just tell me if you wanna be the SkC apprentice tom.
Or the tom from another Clan.

bye bye

Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama   Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:28

Blazekit....he can do that. he's almost app and he can be the SKC Tom before he is mates with marigold

:3
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama   Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:37

Maybe Blaze can be all depressed and angry because Vixen left him, then Marigold comes in and is like: "Hey dude, need a friend?" then Blaze forgets about Vixen, and Vixen and the other tom can live happily together <3. x3

(Talk about a run on sentence xD Sorry, I'm really tired, I've been sleeping about 4 hours a night for a week straight and I just got back from comic con >.<)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama   Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 19:39

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Comic Con? Eek, I went there two years ago and I already miss it.

Anyway. That'd be great! That's a good plan. Blazekit is the SkC tom. Now I need to wait for my FBL prince charming

Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama   Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixen is so kawaii and she wants romance drama
Page 1 of 1