Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 11:52

"Toadpaw is always right" he mewed, he unsheathed his claws and leaped up at the sparrow, he caught his claw onto it's back making it fall to the ground. He slammed it down and dug his claws deeper, he killed it already once it was slammed down but he made sure it really was, he put it next to the water vole he had caught earlier and looked at Clearpaw, Toadpaw glared down at him, he was pretty much the size of a warrior now but wasn't fully ready to become one "Now what do you say?" he prompt.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:13

Clearpaw glared up at his brother, an expression that was quite odd for him. "I was still right about not killing the babies." He mewed stubbornly, struggling to his paws, "That bird would have attacked us either way!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:26

Toadpaw rolled his eyes "Who did the work on killing the bird though" he mewed "And next time remember to not play nice with them, the bird would have attacked you and made you it's dinner" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:36

Clearpaw, unwilling to give in, ignored Toadpaw's words and struggled to his paws. "I will play nice with whoever I want." He mewed stubbornly, "You're not in charge of me!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:40

Toadpaw growled "I was saying what was right! You know that! Who was the one telling you how to hunt right, you mouse-brain" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 15:34

Clearpaw turned away-- he was never one to get over-emotional, so this was more angry than he could remember feeling. Why couldn't Toadpaw see that it was wrong to kill something so defenseless? Sure, the mother bird had attacked them, but that didn't mean that Toadpaw was right about killing the babies. Clearpaw was frustrated. "I don't need your help." He insisted, refusing to look at Toadpaw, "Leave me alone." With that, he walked away, limping heavily but refusing to look back.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 18:23

Toadpaw knew he was doing the right thing "I wish you were never born" he murmured "You will never become a warrior with me help" he argued.

OOC: Wow, never knew I could be so hurtful...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 20:15

Clearpaw whirled around to face his brother, finally speaking the words that had been on the edge of his mind, the tip of his tongue, but not realized even by himself until just then. "Well maybe I don't want to be a warrior!" He meowed loudly, so Toadpaw could hear him despite the distance. Then, he continued away, not pausing to listen to whatever Toadpaw may have said that time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 20:25

[color=#cc0000"Then why should you be an apprentice?"[/color] he asked "Your going to watch me become a warrior, while your stuck up in the apprentices den" he mewed, he waited. Then tackled his brother, but not so playfully, he bit at his neck, trying to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 20:33

Clearpaw let out a yowl of pain and shock. "Get off me!" He hissed angrily, pummeling Toadpaw's belly with claws unsheathed, "Just leave me alone!" He tried to struggle free as he spoke again. "Maybe I don't want to be an apprentice either! I don't want to be here!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:00

OOC: I'm going to have Toad get a scar on his muzzle if you want Clear to do that.

Toadpaw hissed, but didn't stop. He yowled in pain at the rake, then dug his claws into his brothers neck.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:03

(( sure ^.^ ))

Clearpaw wasn't the best of fighters as it was, and that, plus his injured paw put him at a serious disadvantage to Toadpaw. But he lashed out, aiming for Toadpaw's muzzle in the hope that, if he could give him a good gash there, Toadpaw would let go. Blood welled up under his claws as they scraped through Toadpaw's pelt.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:25

Toadpaw yowled and clamped down on him, once he clawed his muzzle he froze. Turning away from him and letting go of him gently. He wiped off some of the blood and breathed, he unsheathed his claws and scratched Clearpaw's cheek (not a scar unless you want it to be), he growled.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:29

"Just go back to camp." Clearpaw hissed, his claws digging into the ground after he got up, "I don't want to fight you." Clearpaw knew he would lose if they kept fighting, but that wasn't the only reason he wanted to stop. He wanted to stop because Toadpaw was his brother, and he didn't want to hate him, nor did he want Toadpaw to hate him. Plus he didn't like violence to start with.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:33

Toadpaw bared his teeth "Ya..." he muttered hardly, he ran roughly to camp, he was angry. What would Oakpaw think of him now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next