Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Rogue Group

Go down 
+14
Rainbow
Shimmerpelt
Grizzly
Acrylic
addie ♥
Shadow
Bracken
Cat
Dewberry
Jughead
Kes
Clover
Bleu Haikyuu
Skia
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Another Rogue Group Empty
PostSubject: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:01 am

Here's a quick outline of a future plot for a character I'll create much later:

-Kit is born in a clan

-A group of rogues take the kit less than a moon after they're born

-They raise the kit, he/she is kind in nature, but raised to be a cold-blooded killer

-The kit, around the time they would be an apprentice, attacks a biological sibling or parent, at first not realizing who it is

-The biological sibling or parent, just before they're about to die, calls out the kit's original name

-The kit remembers their past in the clan, and basically has a mental break down

-They eventually decide they want to take down the rogue clan, and go to their original clan for help

-The kit works as a double agent of sorts, pretending to still be on the rogue clan's side

-Eventually the rogue clan is defeated, happy end, yay.

I was actually debating on whether or not I should kill off the character while they're trying to fight for justice.

But anyways, this is a sorta big plot, so I'd need a lot of people to join in. >.< I need a rogue group, of at least a handful of cats. They should be blood thirsty and merciless. It doesn't actually have to be a clan, just a group working together to kill cats. xD Then I'll need a family for my kitten. This won't take place for a long time though, probably not until after the Dark Forest plot has ended. So, right now we just need a rogue group to form.

Who's interested? We're still open to new members!

Rogue Leader: Gray played by Bleu

Rogue Deputy: Marxism played by Lionsong

Rogue Warriors:
-Dusty played by Cat
-Briarheart played by Berryheart
-Newt played by Thinstripe
-Rag played by Thorn
-Gold played by Cloverpool (Medical services)
-Pepper played by Lettuceturtle (Medical services)
-Sleet played by Khossaena
-Raven played by Tawnystorm
-Felix played by Tawnystorm

Anyone who would like to have a clan kit abducted and raised in the rogue clan:
-Lightkit/Glass played by Pepper
-Frostedkit played by AcrylicNation
-Peonykit played by Karou
-A not-yet-existing kit played by Me(Skia)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:48 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:55 am

If it's okay for the plot to work, I could definitely make a rouge?? And I guess I'll snatch the rouge leader while I'm at it lol

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:58 am

Yeah I think a staff member has to approve a rouge clan or group but I'm not sure

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:26 am

No they don't but they do moderate it closely and can shut it down at any time for any reason. SpeedClan wasn't approved but staff ended it because they were defeated and refused to rp like it.

Yah know, I hate playing rogues??? But this seems fun. Maybe Lionsong will be a rogue at that time. If not I'll make a rogue deputy that is the main care taker and enticer to the kit. Remind me to keep a spot open.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Another Rogue Group B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:13 am

Alright, thank you Lionsong! I'll go ahead and reserve a spot in the rogue clan for you and Bleu.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Depending on when this takes place, o actually need a cat to be kidnapped by rogues. (If they're stealing more than once.) Pepper can also provide medical needs to the rogue clan, but, she wouldn't be a direct member. because even murderers need their ouchies taken care of sometimes

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Briarpaw can become a rouge once his kits grow up!

:3
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:43 pm

I really, really, really hate rogue groups. But screw it, I'm joining. I'm going to kill Minkpaw, because I really, really don't like her (I'm super sorry, Kes!). She was just going to have kits and then die anyway. I will take a position as a warrior of the group if that's okay~

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Characters : [I]cedpaw :: [W]olfkit
Clan/Rank : [I] ThunderClan Apprentice :: [W] RiverClan Kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Thorn wrote:
I really, really, really hate rogue groups. But screw it, I'm joining. I'm going to kill Minkpaw, because I really, really don't like her (I'm super sorry, Kes!). She was just going to have kits and then die anyway. I will take a position as a warrior of the group if that's okay~

No! Mink and Falcon are my favorite couple on here!

#99ccff ::: #9999cc
Character Book ::: RaDiOaCtIvE Project
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Bracken wrote:
Thorn wrote:

No! Mink and Falcon are my favorite couple on here!

tragic death to ruin your lives

he was made btw

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Briarpaw will be a Rouge Warrior when he joins

:3
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Lettuceturtle wrote:
Depending on when this takes place, o actually need a cat to be kidnapped by rogues. (If they're stealing more than once.) Pepper can also provide medical needs to the rogue clan, but, she wouldn't be a direct member. because even murderers need their ouchies taken care of sometimes

Yes, they could steal multiple kits. Make all the clans enraged. And Pepper providing medical services sound great. ^.^ As for when it takes place, that depends on how quickly we get the rogue clan set up.

Berryheart wrote:
Briarpaw can become a rouge once his kits grow up!

Mistpaw's going to be ruined if she loses her brother too... >.<

Thorn wrote:

Alright, I'll add you and Berry to the list!

You guys can create your rogues and start the clan however and whenever you want!

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:18 am

This looks like a good idea~ I would probably just talk to the leader of the clan that's going to be involved just to make sure they're in on this too. I know that some people don't tend to check plotting pages so try to make sure everyone is aware of what their part is in this. 

Just like all other rogue groups, though, here's a quick reminder that rogue clans are not acknowledged as official clans and do not get their own territory unless they manage to drive out one of the clans, so safe RP for them is limited to the barn, twolegplace, and maybe the borders of clans such as the Thunderpath or Highpine.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:46 am

I have Newt, he can be one of the warriors if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:19 am

I have created my cat for this so no longer reserved I guess :) Thanks! This is gonna be fun :0

PostSubject: Re: Another Rogue Group   Another Rogue Group Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Rogue Group
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next