Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briarpaw's Assessment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Briarpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:08 am

Mossheart waited outside the camp at night, looking out into the distance to see a oddly bright star in the sky. It meant nothing to her so she ignored it, but it was a curious thing. She had more important things on her mind though, like her apprentice's assessment. If the hunting assessment went well, Briarpaw would be a warrior on the morrow.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:56 am

Briarpaw padded out of camp "I'm ready!" she said

:3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:00 am

"Good, today's your assessment. You're going to go off and I will follow you. You need to catch as many things as you can without missing. Got it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:12 am

"Okay" he said walking off into the pines. He later scented a frog, and tracked it down I have to prove i can catch a frog! He thought. He saw a flash of green hop past his face, and he sprang torward it pinning it down. He gave a killing bite and buried it in the bushes. Before he reached the High Pine he stalked a group of two small mice, he leaped torward them, imitating the move he learned the other day and managed to kill them both.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:22 pm

"Good job." Mossheart meowed, sliding out of a bush with a gleaming grin at her apprentice. "Now try for a bird, those are much harder to catch."

She gestured with her paw to where a scent of a blackbird came from.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:40 pm

"okay" he said simply. He stalked the blackbird until he reached the bush, the bird didn't notice him until it was too late. "Done" he said

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:43 am

"Good, I don't need to see anything else. You've done well with this hunt, take everything you've caught back to camp. I'll go talk to Thrushstar." Mossheart said, before heading towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:50 am

Briarpaw padded alongside, jaws full of prey

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarpaw's Assessment   Briarpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Briarpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1