Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A lesson to Learn (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

A lesson to Learn (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 21:48

Leafpaw was in the moment, daydreaming as she was on a herb collecting patrol. To her dismay she had wondered into the newly owned Thunderclan territory. "I have been walking for ages, where am... oh" She said aloud analysing her surroundings and recognising the foreign territory, 'Mousebrain! But you could use some broom...' She thought once more, she had to be quick as her black, thick fur stood out against the green and yellow leaves and beaming sun rays of Greenleaf.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A lesson to Learn (Closed) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 3:54

Birchpaw had been hunting in their shared territory with RiverClan, seeking out all the new prey that was available to him. He wasn't used to the lay of the land yet, the undergrowth was too thick for him to navigate with ease, and the tree's barks weren't as soft to sink his claws into. But one skill he'd definitely picked up was hearing for other cats approaching, and when he smelt a foreign cat, wandering through, the tom climbed up high to get a better look and yowled. "Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 22:22

Leafpaw froze at the sudden response, she was done for. Many thoughts flooded her head such as if she could rationally talk this through or if she had to make a break for it, she trusted her instinct and decided that running would be too risky. As she stood up slowly to see the black and white tom with his ears perked, "H-Hello, I am Leafpaw, the Windclan medicine cat apprentice. I am so sorry for trespassing I just got a little carried away you see and well, now I am here." She paused for a moment and looked down at her paws shamefully, "I don't want any trouble, I didn't do anything I swear, I will leave immediatly..."

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 4:55

His first thought was to snarl at her when he recognised her scent from the gathering, but then he heard she was a medicine cat. Medicine cats were special, weren't they? Tail swishing with curiosity, he leapt down in front of her to get a better look at the she-cat. Like a true SkyClan cat, he landed quite well, except he didn't notice the thorn on the ground, not used to them as SkyClan territory generally didn't have such things to worry about. "Ow!" He yelped before he could say anything else to her. He raised his paw so he balanced off the other three legs of his, but still tried to maintain his tough image. "I'll, ugh, I'll let you go with a warning since you're a medicine, ouch, cat. Don't wander int- ow, our territory again, other cats might not be so nice."

Every time he tried to lower his paw to balance, the needle embedded in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 7:29

Leafpaw smiled at the the Skyclan tom but still on edge, "You're not going to hurt me? Thank you so much this was all my fault" She asked before the yelp of pain sounded from him, "Oh my! Let me take a look, it shouldn't be too serious, luckily I have some supplies from my patrol." She said padding over to him and lifting his paw up, "Hmm, those extra steps seem to have lodged it in quite deep, I will see what I can do. What is your name by the way if you don't mind me asking?" She questioned as she examined his paw, she often spoke fast and slurred her words together when nervous or flustered and she hoped that he could understand her clearly.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 5:30

OOC: Okay, I never got notified that you posted so I just thought I was waiting on you this whole time ;w; Just PM me if I don't respond in ages, m8

"Ah, um. Okay." He technically knew that he wasn't supposed to make nice and talk to other clan cats, regardless of what rank they were, but his paw really was hurting badly. He let her have a look, though he couldn't help quickly darting his head around to make sure his mentor, Poppysong, wasn't nearby. He'd get an earful from her if she was him talking with a WindClan cat. "Birchpaw. And thanks... That doesn't mean you get to stick around here though. I'm being nice, Poppysong would give you a new ear if she saw you. SkyClan cats usually don't like WindClan cats. Something about a battle from moons ago." Personally, Birchpaw didn't get all this clan rivalry, it seemed a little pointless, but there were perks to more land, he guessed. The freshkill pile at SkyClan camp was rather high these days.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 23:26

OOC: Oh! I thought you got all busy and everything but I will do in the future

Leafpaw nodded as she lifted the thorn slowly with her claws, "Birchpaw, what a nice name. I do understand that I shouldn't be here, I promise you this is just a one time thing, oh and this will hurt." She said as she gripped the now raised thorn with her teeth followed by one big pull, the blood started flowing out but she applied a mass amount of cobwebs to soak up the blood, "Here are some poppy seeds if you need them, I seem to have thousands. I never understood all this rivalry clan stuff, we could be so powerful if we were one big clan with all the four leaders working together." Leafpaw looked up at him with soft eyes, "You don't seem like the other cats, thirsty for the next battle. Are you?"

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 1:27

"Yeouch!" The tom hissed, it was difficult to suppress his natural instinct to yank his paw back but he managed to temper it long enough for Leafpaw to pad the wound with cobwebs before he settled it down by his side. He inspected the wound, it was neatly wrapped and looked good. "I'm good." He nudged the seeds back to her. "No point wasting those on me, you came all this way for them. Might as well have something to show for it." Birchpaw couldn't help agree with her sentiments, though he felt wrong in feeling like that. His father had made it abundantly clear that it was an unacceptable point of view. "My goal is like any cat who's an apprentice to a warrior, to learn to protect and hunt for my clan... But, no, I'm not eager to shed blood. I've been in battle before, there's nothing fun about it. Your enemies are cats, just like you are. They share the same noses, fur, tails... That doesn't mean I'm not loyal though." He ended affirming his position, he was a SkyClan apprentice at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 20:27

OOC: wow okay same thing just happened to me, no notification or anything ;-;

"Wise words. Although it is a shame we will all remain in seperate clans and fight for our lives, food and territory, I will remain loyal to my clan too." She said with admiration, she was a proud Windclan medicine cat apprentice and wanted to stay loyal to that. "There is just one rule I always hated in the warrior code, medicine cats can not have kits." Leafpaw added as the thought of never having a family echoed in her head and the sun slowly set.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to Learn (Closed)   A lesson to Learn (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A lesson to Learn (Closed)
Page 1 of 1