Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 9:27

It was early in the morning when he decided to go for a walk, the birds still asleep in their nests. Now that he was a warrior, there was something he needed to address: getting a mate. Besides, it would’ve looked weird if the leader’s own son didn’t have a mate. He already had an idea on who he wanted as a mate, though he wondered if she felt the same way. Giving a sigh, Antdrop had made his way up the gorge, and walked past the leader’s rock, imagining his father standing there. That could be me one day. Shaking the thoughts away, he padded onwards, deciding to stop when he found a nice patch of grass. The newly appointed warrior sat on the edge of the gorge, looking off onto the distance, waiting for something, someone. Unfortunately, he had no idea who he was waiting for or who would come up here this early in the morning.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) VHQrlk5
The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) 1QYZaRo

The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 12:02

ooc- I'm assuming this is for me to join

ic- Pebblethorn had been hunting and found two rather good birds. She had dropped them off at camp and set off for another hunt after eating. She had soon located Antdrop and had decided to say hello to the new warrior. "Hey," She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 21:40

Hearing pawsteps approaching, Antdrop looked behind him to see Pebblethorn; just who he wanted to see. Giving a purr, he motioned for her to sit down next to him. "I see we both had the same idea of waking up before camp." He meowed with a somewhat nervous smile.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 18:20

She purred, nodding. "I suppose so. So, how've you been? Everything good? he patrols been working good? I've been trying to organize them into groups of cats that actually get along." She mused, flicking her tail as a smile played at her maw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 19:06

Somewhat surprised at all the sudden questions, Antdrop gave his dark pelt a shake. "Life have been good, the patrols are fine." He said lightly. "Although it would be nice to have an apprentice to patrol with." Honestly, he loved hunting patrols, but wanted to teach someone his skills.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 14:59

"Hm. Oh, well, as soon as the next set of kits is ready, you'll have one I bet." She purred. She licked her paw and rubbed her ears. With a twitch of her whiskers, she spoke again. "Hey, Antdrop?" She asked, gazing off into the distance a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 15:42

Giving a nod to her comment about apprentices, he kept his gaze staring at nothing in particular. "Yes?" He meowed softly. He was going to ask her a question of the utmost importance, but would have to wait till she was done.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 16:02

"I think I like you. Romantically, I mean." She said, eyes flickering to him for a moment. She smiled a bit, a blush appearing on her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 16:28

Antdrop turned to Pebblethorn. Can she read minds? Antdrop was just about to say the same thing and felt somewhat bad for not speaking first. "I feel the same way." He said softly, a smile growing on his muzzle. The black tom usually didn't smile at a lot of things, but talking to Pebblethorn made his genuinely happy.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 19:49

Thank Starclan. She smiled a bit, more brightly than before. "Well, then, Antdrop," she started, shuffling a bit. "Will you be my mate?" She asked, turning to face him more directly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 12:14

In the moment that she spoke, Antdrop could've sworn his heart stopped beating. Not only was he about to burst with joy, but part of him was mad that he didn't ask first. Great first impression. Now I look like some shy mousebrain. He kept his bitter thoughts to himself, though he soon shook them away. I should be happy right now! Antdrop couldn't believe how he was acting. "Of course!" The black tom meowed with a smile, looking in Pebblethorn's eyes. "I was just about to ask the same thing." He added in a bit softer tone. Their age difference was a bit extreme, but he didn't care. Antdrop loved her and that's all that really mattered.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 10:58

She smiled brightly, thanking him silently. Finally. Though she'd always love Silverstone, Antdrop was more important. She'd just shove her feelings for Silverstone away like she always did. She moved forward a bit and nuzzled Antdrop, smile fading just a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 12:19

Filled with joy, Antdrop nudged her on the cheek and a purr rumbled in his throat. He loved Pebblethorn and couldn't wait to spend his life with her. The tom noticed her warm smile fade her muzzle slightly and tilted his head. "What's wrong?" He meowed softly, looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)   The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ant that was crushed by a Pebble (closed)
Page 1 of 1