Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 16:57

((I believe Skyclan still lives with Riverclan, right?))

A silver she-kit darted around camp, chasing a mossball. Every time the mossball stopped rolling, Silverkit would boot it as hard as she could and chase after it. She could kick the ball all the way from one end of the camp to the other, and that was really far for a kit. Her legs were strong, making her fast and kick hard, thus explaining why she was good at kicking the ball. It was during this game that she played with herself which she literally ran into a new friend. Silverkit punted the ball of moss as hard as she possibly could, then bolted after it. She kept her eyes trained on the ball as it zoomed through the air, making her to not watch where she was going. The next thing she saw was a blur of white and brown, then she fell onto her back as she smashed into something. "Ahh! What was that?" Silverkit squealed as she squirmed back onto her paws. The pretty silver tabby looked over at the obstacle in her path and saw that it was a cat.

The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) Image13

The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 18:58

((Yes- Should Pebble be a kit? I'll make it so, if not, I'll change it))

Pebblekit squeaked as another kit rammed into her, her fur now ruffled. She had been chasing snow as it gently rained down, and was now planted on the ground. She quickly got up and fluffed out her fur."Hey! What was that for?" She sqwaked, a little peeved. Then, she noticed who the she-cat was. It was Silverkit, one of the newbies, and she had to admit, she had a pretty coat... But that didn't matter! She was supposed to be upset about being crashed into... Yeah! And it still hurt a little... She kept an upset look on her face, a big frown, but it was easy to tell it was fading.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 2:54

((It doesn't matter. This is fine.))

Silverkit backed up a bit as she stared at the other she-cat in awe. "I'm sorry, I was just playing a game. You can't be mad at me, can you?" She purred with a goofy smile on her face. She crouched down and wiggled her tail as she growled playfully. "I'm Silverkit, professional mischief maker and idiot. My partner in crime, my brother Blackkit, is in the nursery sleeping." Her brother was no fun and always wanted to follow all the rules. She somehow always managed to drag him into her mess because she was always trying to get him to be fun.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:55

"Aw, it's fine!" Pebblekit squeaked, a smile on her face. She listened to the other kit's words and let out a small giggle. "I'm Pebblekit, the official lazy kitten. Nice to meet you." She giggled again, smiling at this other she-cat. Nice name! The she-cat flicked her tail. "Blackkit, huh? I have a few littermates." She mewed happily.

OOC- My apologies, I didn't see your reply.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 14:12

Silverkit nodded with a purr. "Nice to meet you, too," she said as a smile bounded onto her face. "Hmm...since Blackkit is being a party pooper, do you wanna have some fun with me? We could sneak out of camp or play a game or prank the elders...or even the warriors!" She pranced around her new friend, waiting to see what Pebblekit wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 20:08

Pebblekit giggled again. "Okay! How about sneaking out of camp and spooking an apprentice or something? That's ought to be fun!" The she-cat replied devilishly, her grin widening. The she-cat let her smile turn more playful and the she-cat bounced on her paws in anticipation.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016 - 2:41

Silverkit purred. She was starting to like her new friend. "That sounds awesome," she squeaked happily. "We can sneak out when the guards change their post. We are too small for them to notice then, so it'll be easy. I think the guards are switching now." The silver tabby's venturesome blue eyes landed on the camp's entrance, where the guards were switching.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 20:57

"Okay," Pebblekit said in response, and quickly stretched. The small she-cat bounded after Silverkit, her friend. She prepared to run through.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)   The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Pebble (Closed for me and Cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: