Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 9:09

Webtail looked up at his leader, a grateful look in his tired eyes. The tom moved from Ferretpaw's side to nuzzle Eaglefeather.

Lightningpaw watched the small group of cats, resting his head on his paws and glaring at whatever bug crawled into view. Possibly burning them with the look. He had to get stronger if it was the last thing he did, he never wanted to fail another cat. He failed Ferretpaw, now, he had more reason than ever to become a warrior, to protect his siblings.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 13:10

Eaglefeather smiled and licked Webtail's ear, she turned to her daughter again "And if you keep thinking that your different and not the same that wont be true not matter what" she purred calmly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 15:13

Ferretpaw looked at her brother from afar, her ears drooping. "Lightningpaw, come here!" she called out to him, a concerned look crossing her eyes. She didn't want him to be distraught over this. She felt horrible, watching him sulk.

Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 21:25

When the group continued to support Ferretpaw, Thrushstar watched them in silence, hoping that this would help the apprentice. He wanted to continue speaking, but he didn't see the need to when all of these other warriors were here to help. It was interesting to watch considering how detached Thrushstar had been from his clan lately. Had they always been this way? He snapped out of his thoughts when Ferretpaw had called out to Lightningpaw who was off to the side caught in his own thoughts. It was strange to watch almost. With the way that everything was happening, it was like looking back in time. It felt... strange. The leader glanced to Eaglefeather with a questioning look. "Who all was involved in Ferretpaw's attack?" he asked her on the side. He wanted to speak with all of them and hopefully let them (especially the apprentices) learn something.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 21:38

Eaglefeather shook her head "I don't know, I wasn't in this attack" she mewed "I don't know who did but she might" she looked at Ferretpaw with a prompting look for her to tell Thrushstar who had attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 4:19

"Lightningpaw was with me on a patrol... We were alone, and we found an intruder, by the way... A RiverClan apprentice, he was pretty jumpy and cowardly. When the hawk attacked, Mudfoot heard me and came to help," she said quietly. "I think Lightningpaw's been upset, because he wasn't able to help me very well."

Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]   Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face and Soul, Both Split In Two. [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2