Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maizepaw. Palepaw.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 15:04

A lonely tom sat on the top of a hill, the moonlight shining down onto his pink fur and causing it to look pinkish silver, like a light shade of blood. Maizepaw. His yellow eyes peered out over the territory, alert and watchful. He hadn't been able to sleep, so he had decided to go "hunting". In the distance, Maizepaw could make out the form of another cat coming toward him. By the scent that filled the air, Maizepaw knew who it was right away. Palepaw.

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Image13

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 15:37

Palepaw had padded throughout the territory, another sleepless night on his paws. He had noticed his best friend, Maizepaw's, shimmering fur and was surprised to see him out of camp, but remembered he had went for a hunt. Heh.

"Hey," He greeted. The Dark Forest didn't draw him in this night, and he felt much better, but he'd been restless. He sat next to him, staring off into the distance.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 15:44

"Hi, Palepaw. I was getting scared all on my own. I'm glad you could join me." Maizepaw smiled at his best friend and looked up at the starless sky. After a moment of silence, he spoke. "Sometimes I wonder where Starclan took refuge if they were chased out of the sky." He sighed, not aware of Palepaw's evil heart.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 17:41

OOC- Naw, he's got a good heart ;p

IC- Palepaw nodded and smiled. As he mentioned Starclan, though, he looked away. I think joining the Dark Forest was a bad idea after all. He sunk his claws into the ground as he turned back to his best friend. "Yeah." He replied blandly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 18:06

"Why so emotionless, Palepaw?" Maizepaw asked suspiciously as he looked over at his friend. The cream tom's face was filled with question and his muzzle was turned down in a curious frown. Then, Maizepaw decided to trust Palepaw, so he made his frown into a playful smile. "Did a pretty she-cat turn you down or something?" His voice was filled with humor while he batted his friend's head.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 16:51

He shrugged at his first question. Hadn't he noticed before? Guess not. The tom shuffled a bit and perked his ears at the next one. He soon remembered Frostfall and how they hadn't seen each other in moons. "Nah, not that. Just a lot of difficult training with Kestrelstorm. It's been wearing me out." He lied.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 2:55

Maizepaw nodded in agreement. "I know how you feel, Ashwing's a tough mentor, too." He looked away, enjoying the cold night air. "Want to hunt or do something?" He asked, unsure of what to do.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 6:00

"Sure... How 'bout we just walk and talk or something? I need to do something relaxing." He suggested.

OOC- Apologies for the length, very rushed atm

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maizepaw. Palepaw.   Maizepaw. Palepaw. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maizepaw. Palepaw.
Page 1 of 1