Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flashpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Flashpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Flashpaw's Assessment   Flashpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 15:47

Yet again, Spiderfur had her eyes to the sky. The hawk attack had made her worst fears come true. One had even taken her son's eye! As much as being out in the open terrified her, her apprentice needed to be put to the test. So she waited.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Assessment   Flashpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 18:09

Flashpaw padded over to Spiderfur. He could see the fear in his mentor's eyes but thought nothing of it. Spiderfur was the strongest warrior in the clan!
"Okay! I'm here!" Flashpaw mewed.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Assessment   Flashpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 6:06

At the sight of her apprentice, Spiderfur tore her gaze from the bright blue, empty sky to give Flashpaw a smile. "Y-Your assessment is today. You will catch three p-p-pieces of prey before sundown, although th-that isn't a-a requirement." Curse her stammering. "B-Be careful, though! I don-don't think the ea-eagles have left yet!" Her tail swished across the grass, shaking loose countless grass seeds. "Go-Good luck!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Assessment   Flashpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 6:59

Flashpaw nodded and took off onto the moor. He felt the wind tear through his fur as he made his way to his favorite hunting spot. The heather began to growth thicker and he soon slowed to a quick walk. Flashpaw sniffed around and began to follow the scent of rabbit. He stopped abruptly when he scented the rabbit ahead. He crept forward then bolted forward and snagged the rabbit in his claws, swiftly snapping its neck. He buried the rabbit, an effective way to keep other predators from taking it. Flashpaw glanced to the sky and noticed it was Sunhigh. Flashpaw saw a figure flying circles in the sky. He cringed and moved on quickly, doing his best to hurry. He pushed forward until he found another scent trail. Sundown was coming quickly and he still needed two more. He crashed through the heather and chased after the rabbit, then killed it. Flashpaw knew that he had been close to loosing it. The apprentice spun around due to movement behind him. A rabbit shot out of it and raced away. Flashpaw grinned and thundered after it. The rabbit scurried away as fast as it could but Flashpaw reached out his paw, snipped it's hind-leg, and he tumbled forward. The rabbit got crushed by him. Flashpaw stood up and killed the third rabbit. He rolled his shoulder painfully. It was all worth it.

Flashpaw finished collecting his pieces of prey and took his findings back to Spiderfur. He saw his mentor near the top of the hill and he began to climb up. Sundown had passed as Flashpaw stood before her.
"Did I do good?" Flashpaw asked.

OOC: Sorry that was so fast-paced, I wanted to get that over with in one post :3

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Assessment   Flashpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1