Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battling the Mighty Ferret.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Battling the Mighty Ferret. Empty
PostSubject: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Walking to the apprentice den, Mudfoot gave his fluffy pelt a shake. "Ferretpaw!" He called, sitting outside the den. Usually, he'd have to go in and wake her up, but the tom was confident that she knew the drill. Ferretpaw had been doing an job exceptional with her training and today, he couldn't wait to work on battle training.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Battling the Mighty Ferret. VHQrlk5
Battling the Mighty Ferret. 1QYZaRo

Battling the Mighty Ferret. Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Ferretpaw had been into a highly consumed in a very interesting dream about a fox and an owl. She didn't even remember a wisp of it as she woke to the sound of her mentor yelling for her. She shook herself to alertness and licked down the fur on her chest. "On my way, Mudfoot!" she called out of the den. She was usually the last one awake, and she was today, but she was up and at it as soon as she heard the call of her mentor. The huge tabby's coat had a glossy shine to it, and it had shed most of its kitten-like softness. Ferretpaw was starting to mature a bit physically and mentally, but the pure excitable and curious nature never left her. She trotted up to him, her tail swishing excitedly. "So what'll it be today? I bet I could catch a hawk if you let me try!" She paused, letting her own brain catch up and quietly calming herself. "Are we doing something new today? I'd love that!"

Battling the Mighty Ferret. TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:28 am

Standing up, he was glad to see his apprentice eager to train. "Today I'd like to work on some battle training. After that, if you are not to tired, we might be able to sneak in a quick hunt." Mudfoot meowed, excitement prickling on his spine.

ooc - sorry for crap post ><

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 am

Ferretpaw's eyes glinted with interest. Finally! This is the part I've been waiting for! She nodded and trotted to the edge of camp, trying to hold her excitement. It clearly showed in the expressive springing gait she had adopted. As she pulled away from the entrance and towards a cleared away spot on the ground, she turned to face Mudfoot. "What first?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Walking to the training area, memories flooded Mudfoot of when he was an apprentice. Good times. He gave a small purr and then gave his hind legs a stretch. "Why don't we go over some basics." He meowed with a smile. "When you were a kit, I'm assuming you all play fought and talked each other, correct? Well, thank StarClan for instincts because it just so happens that even kits use fighting techniques." Mudfoot crouched down low to the ground, looking as if he was about to pounce.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Ferretpaw smiled, remembering her fights with her siblings. "We would just swat each other with our paws, not very interesting if I'm honest," she said. She mimicked the motion with a sheathed paw into the air. "I don't think that'd do much in an actual fight, though."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Watching Ferretpaw, he understood why what he said may have been confusing. "You have a point, but I don't think you thought about the big picture in this scenario. At a young age, you already started battle training and didn't even know it." He chuckled. "Swatting at someone in battle may not seem very effective, but with your claws unsheathed, it can pack a punch." Without warning, Mudfoot darted forward, swiping a sheathed paw at his apprentice.

~~~~
OOC: Since this is just training, no need to battle it out, but I shall give an example of how this works:

Mudfoot used Front Paw Blow, dealing 17 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Mudfoot:
HP: 60/60
SP: 195/200

Ferretpaw:
HP: 3/20
SP: 80/80
~~~
Since you are an apprentice, feel free to "fight back", but if I battle anymore, Ferret will be out in one more post >< More info & Even more info Let the fun begin! ;D If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to skype me.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Ferretpaw let out an 'oof' and hit the ground. She felt a little dazed being hit by a warrior of that size. "G-gotcha!" she said as she sprang back to her paws. "Like this?" she said, springing off her back paws and swatting her mentor across the face. 

--
OOC: So just like this?

Ferretpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 12 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Ferretpaw:
HP: 3/20
SP: 75/80

Mudfoot:
HP: 48/60
SP:195/200

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Mudfoot never guessed that Ferretpaw would be so quick to get back up and was surprised when she swatted him across the muzzle. "That was pretty good!" The warrior meowed in reply taking a step back. "You'll make a warrior in no time!"

OOC: Perfect! We can do more battling if ya want to, or we can just keep rping, it's up to you tho.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Ooc: Just RP is fine now

Ferretpaw smiled with the praise. "Can you teach me some moves? Some of the older apprentices were sparring and I felt kinda left out." She kneaded the ground with her claws excitedly. She wondered what it felt like to attack another cat for real. Was it thrilling? 

"Also, does it feel wrong to attack another cat? Like in a battle? Do you ever feel bad for hurting them?" she blurted out. She wasn't sure how to feel about sinking her claws and teeth into another cat. Especially if they were doing the same thing she was: protecting their clan.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:45 am

Excitement prickled at his spine at the thought of teaching Ferretpaw some battle moves. "After I'm done with you, your den mates will all run in fear when they hear the name Ferretpaw." He joked. Crouching down, he was ready to spar, when her question caught him off guard. "Feel bad?" The tom echoed aloud, relaxing his shoulders and standing up more straight. "Well, honestly I don't know." He hated to admit that he didn't know something, but he couldn't exactly lie. Thinking about the question more, a decent answer finally popped into Mudfoot's head.

"I guess it really depends on who you are. If you enjoy fighting and defending your clan, then hurting another cat is no big deal, but if you are a bit more sensitive..." Mudfoot stopped talking, realizing he may be giving her the wrong idea. "I don't want to give you the impression that hurting other cats is bad, it's just something we have to do." His tail twitched, hoping he said the right thing. I don't want her to stop wanting to defend her clan, thinking that hurting other cats is bad. Giving a sigh, he crouched down again, tail lashing in the air.

"So how about that training?" Mudfoot meowed with his usual smile, ready to spar.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Ferretpaw nodded, trying to grasp the concept. She'd rather everyone be peaceful, but that was out of her power. Her mind snapped back into her training. "Yeah, teach me how to jump on other cats! I saw someone do that, they jumped on..." she mimicked the motion, "...and go at 'em like this!" she scraped the ground with her claws as if there was an enemy beneath her.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Mudfoot couldn't help but chuckle at his apprentice's way of fighting. "Not quite, but you have the right idea." He meowed, crouching down once more. Stalking around his apprentice in a circle type shape, his eyes never left her's. "First rule of business, intimidate your opponent." With that, Mudfoot puffed out his fluffy fur, looking twice his size and gave a low growl.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Ferretpaw shuddered in her pelt. "Okay..." She seriously didn't believe in her ability to look like anything more than an overly enthusiastic kitten. Nonetheless, she wanted to be able to defend herself and her friends, so she tried anyway. She stretched herself out to look bigger, raising her hackles and baring her teeth. Her tail lashed angrily as she got closer to her mentor's face. As she neared him, she stopped dead and rearranged herself in her proper, ray-of-sunshine expression. "How was that?" she asked with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Examining Ferretpaw's position and her way of looking mean, he could tell that she was struggling a bit. Trying his best not to burst out laughing, he kept watching her, digging his claws into the soil bellow. "You did great," he started, but without a word, Mudfoot rushed forward, swiping his paws under his apprentice's belly and flipping her on her back. "But never let your guard down." He meowed seriously, pinning her down. His strict face was soon replaced with a smile and he stepped back from Ferretpaw, giving his fur a shake. "Well, I'd say today was a successful day."

I love training but we should probs finish this up soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling the Mighty Ferret.   Battling the Mighty Ferret. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battling the Mighty Ferret.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next