Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battling Frost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Battling Frost Empty
PostSubject: Battling Frost   Battling Frost EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 7:45

Prologue
It's the middle of winter. It hasn't snowed yet, though. But it's cold. Below zero temperatures. But inside my house, it's warm. My fireplace burns bright. But I worry for my farm. The livestock are cold, I can tell through the window. I can't grow in this tundra. But I have food stored from the fall harvest, so I can feed the animals. But I don't know if they'll - we'll - make it. It'll be a struggle. I can already see them on the ground, dead and cold. Their faces blank as I sigh and carry them to the slaughtering house. Our first winter and we've done well. But I don't think we can get by. We need more food, more crops. This is all a disaster. I wish none of this ever happened.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down

Battling Frost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: