Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Undertale fans?

Go down 
+3
Echo
Dewberry
addie ♥
7 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:21

I'm searching for you....

So I already know that there are a lot of UT fans (Undertale) and I can see it from their profile or sig, as for me its both ;)

But anyway I know who these peeps are, especially the people like Thorn (Cat) and Coon.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 16:33

im a UT fan! when one of my favorite youtubers posted UT im like: OMG I CAN KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS POSTING AND WRITING AND HAVING PICS ABOUT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!. and i am now a fan <3 although i only got to
this IS an acual spoiler for some:

:3
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 17:30

I'm a fan of Undertale, but I've escaped the abyss that Coon is imprisoned and chained to for life. It's a good series with a nice story and very likable characters, not to mention the amazing soundtrack and a unique turn-based battle system, but it's overhyped. I get tired of hearing about it sometimes and seeing it spammed and referenced everywhere. lol Almost as bad as the FNaF fandom, though that might be on a whole other level.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 17:33

True, me and my friend used to hate it but know not.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 18:15

I'm a piece of trash, and shall always be, I'm trapped in the deep pits of hell. I still like the game, but I like to see all the AU's (Alternate Universes) people make for it. My favorite AUs being Underswap (Where Sans and Paps swap personalities as well as Undyne and Alphys, and Asgore and Toriel. There are a few other swaps too, but I will let you all check it out if you are interested. c;) and the other one of my favorites is Errortale, which is in my sig, and my avatar. I can't explain that one too well.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 18:20

So many tales...
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 18:28

Ugh Nuuh UT sucks The fandom is annoying and The characters are 'Eh'

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 18:31

I'm fine with your opinion yes, its an opinion and I respect that. Though I know many people who don't like UT, but my favorite char is San's out of them all.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 20:15

I REALLLLLYY want to get into it but I will admit it is a tad overhyped every now and again but it sure is an amazing game with a lot of effort put into :) I really gotta buy it!

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Undertale fans? Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 21:02

I love Undertale. It's unlike any game I've ever played before. The characters are all unique, and the plotline is beautiful, deep, and touching with just the right amount comedy. Each character is unique, even the monsters you fight. The songs are recognizable and beautiful, which adds so much to the game. I love how every run is slightly different, and you have to play it around 5 times to get the ENTIRE story. Honestly though, it can get a little frustrating. It's a little creepy how the game saves each and every one of your runs, and knows your play style. I think you haters out there either haven't played it at all, or haven't played very much of it. I love Toriel and Monster Kid, as well as Alphys and Temmie. My favorite song has to be Waterfall. My favorite boss song is Muffet's. I've nearly completed a Neutral Run, but I haven't really attempted to beat Flowey... xD I have seen many clips of the other runs. Undertale is by far my favorite game ever.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 2:22

Cinnamonpaw wrote:

Without a doubt, the game is overhyped and people praise it way too much. As for characters, I think it depends. They're all exaggerated and quirky, but they're unique. Some people label them as typical tropes while others think they're a unique spin. ^^ It's all up to you in the end to decide on that, though I hope you aren't judging without playing the game or watching a playthrough of it first.

I do wish that fandoms didn't ruin the game so much for people. At least the UT hype has died down a bit.

I forgot to add this before, but my favorite character in the game is Muffet and I don't usually like spiders. Her design's super cute, yo. All I can say is... I hate a certain skeleton after Genocide run. I never want to do it again.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 3:54

Cho wrote:
Cinnamonpaw wrote:

Without a doubt, the game is overhyped and people praise it way too much. As for characters, I think it depends. They're all exaggerated and quirky, but they're unique. Some people label them as typical tropes while others think they're a unique spin. ^^ It's all up to you in the end to decide on that, though I hope you aren't judging without playing the game or watching a playthrough of it first.

I do wish that fandoms didn't ruin the game so much for people. At least the UT hype has died down a bit.

I forgot to add this before, but my favorite character in the game is Muffet and I don't usually like spiders. Her design's super cute, yo. All I can say is... I hate a certain skeleton after Genocide run. I never want to do it again.

Hahaha, I don't like skeletons either much but idk, I think San's and Papyrus do have a bit of clothing on. For me that's better than just a skeleton XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undertale fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertale fans?   Undertale fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertale fans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: