Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Weird Accomplishment Topic!

Go down 
+7
Reaper King
Echo
Skia
Swiftey
Grizzly
Dewberry
Cat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Weird Accomplishment Topic! Empty
PostSubject: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 17:20

Guys, Gals And Non-Binary Pals!

It is I, your friend, ally, compadre, amigo, buddy, chum, pal, etc... Thorn!

I have come up with a FANTABULOUS IDEA!

Now, since I've been coming back to my happy cheery self again after long months of mopey-ness, I decided to make a topic where everyone is happy talking about all their accomplishments! You can post as many times as you want to explain yours or congratulate others!

No inappropriate accomplishments shall be listed please, I will let you enjoy your special accomplishments for more mature sites/real life people off the webz!

I will start us off so you all get the gist of what I'm saying, ya dig? ;D

One of my accomplishments is...

Being the fastest recorded birth at my hospital! Only thirty minutes in labor and I was ready to see the world outside of my maternal parent! Huzzah, hooray and all that!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 18:44

1.4/19/2016 I finnaly learned to use a pogo stick yaaaay.....
2.4/17/2016 I became a Mod on a website
3.12/5/2015 Joined WCC!

:3
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 3:50

My accomplishment is a little different...

I came out to my best friend as a trans boy last week! She's really proud of me and she's using the right name and introducing me by it and I'm so happy aaaaah

The Weird Accomplishment Topic! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 6:46

One of my accomplishments is...

I came out as Bisexual to My Best friend

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 8:10

I came out as an Atheist to a very religious group of friends. It was terrifying.

Also, I learned how to use chopsticks! Yay! But, by the time I learned dhow to use them, I only had time to eat about two bites of my ramen, then we had to go. *cri*

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:23

All of those sound super awesome! I have a few similar ones!

I came out as a lesbian to my friends and crush.

I aced all of my previous tests in the past month!

(The LGBT community seems to be popular here! Also, I'm an atheist, too, Skia!)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:58

It's always nice to feel proud of yourself for even the littlest of things, but of course, there's always a bit of modesty involved. I like this thread because it makes you feel happier about yourself while others are supporting you at the same time, so good idea on your part! Going to contribute a little bit of my own.

• I hold the record of longest RP post written possibly within this community at 10,922 words. fite me scrubs, you won't win. i dare u to beat this record.
  • Exactly two weeks from now, I'll have been with the WCC community for 4 years. You guys are the best and I love you all, so I'm hoping to have something special planned for this. <3

I won't get too ahead of myself, so I think this should be enough. Maybe I'll pop in here and there to say a few things or read what others have written, but congratulations to all of you for your accomplishments~ Keep moving forward and looking to the future!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:31

I will beat you one day Echo, you better watch out >>

My accomplishment is getting my black belt in two years, well I haven't gotten it yet, but I will be getting it in a couple weeks which will be marking two years of working towards it.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:40

Don't worry, Coon. You can beat me over summer. 10k posts for 20 pages. Let's do this.
To avoid being spam and lame...

• I won a typing contest last year at my school against the students and faculty with 164 wpm rate at the end. It's my highest record and I'm proud of it... Then again, it also means I spend way too much time on the computer and don't have a life outside the Internet.
  • Despite my really high-pitched, obnoxiously kawaii sugoi desu voice, I can change it to be deep or high. It often changes depending who I'm talking to. ^^ It's nice having a range and the fact that, when I change it, people think I'm an entirely different person, so it's convincing enough that people can't tell it's me on calls. Was super fun to mess with everyone the first time during a Skype call. It's also made me consider voice acting as a career, but that's for another day.
  • I fully acknowledge to being a loli, whether I like it or not. 'nuff said.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 18:18

Mai life sucks...

1/2 Born (wow what an accomplishment)
1/2 grew old enough to live
1/2 Learned how to write/read/do math/etc...
1/2 Joined first grade to second grade to third grade, etc...
1/2 Soon joined WCC
1/2 Learned the rules of WCC
1/2 Became a mod on FOTH (Flame Of The Hearts)
1/2 Reached 1,000 post (almost 2,000)
1/2 Made great WCC friends

That's it wait no, there's more.

1/2 Read about 32/60 books in the WC's series
1/2 Have been social
1/2 Became a master artist/drawer/sketcher
1/2 Have got 5 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 10 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 15 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 20 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 25 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 30 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 35 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 40 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 45 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 50 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 55 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 60 followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have got 65 Followers on The Colors! Gallery
1/2 Have 69 followers on The Colors! Gallery, but are close to 70 followers
1/2 Learned realism
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 19:59

Cho wrote:
It's always nice to feel proud of yourself for even the littlest of things, but of course, there's always a bit of modesty involved. I like this thread because it makes you feel happier about yourself while others are supporting you at the same time, so good idea on your part! Going to contribute a little bit of my own.

• I hold the record of longest RP post written possibly within this community at 10,922 words. fite me scrubs, you won't win. i dare u to beat this record.
  • Exactly two weeks from now, I'll have been with the WCC community for 4 years. You guys are the best and I love you all, so I'm hoping to have something special planned for this. <3

I won't get too ahead of myself, so I think this should be enough. Maybe I'll pop in here and there to say a few things or read what others have written, but congratulations to all of you for your accomplishments~ Keep moving forward and looking to the future!

Happen to have the link?

Accomplishment - Is good at stating the obvious, is learning to code, is becoming an expert digital artist, is gonna work at google, is depressed.

ALL OF DEM BE ACCOMPLISHEMENTS BRUH

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 20:10

Accomplishments, huh? Hmm...

- I got out of bed this morning ;w;

- For real, though: today I got to teach my wind ensemble here at school which is awesome because teaching is something I absolutely love and everyone I talked to said I did a good job ;u;

- I'm about to successfully finish my third year of university with only one year left before I can make my dream career a reality~
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 20:29

Hold On why Is your name 'thrust'star? wt heck XD idek // sorry for no more accomplishments

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 20:42

My accomplishment is...

I'm in my state's best marching band (and band in general)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Weird Accomplishment Topic! VHQrlk5
The Weird Accomplishment Topic! 1QYZaRo

The Weird Accomplishment Topic! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 2:38

Cinnamonpaw wrote:
Cho wrote:

Happen to have the link?

Accomplishment - Is good at stating the obvious, is learning to code, is becoming an expert digital artist, is gonna work at google, is depressed.

ALL OF DEM BE ACCOMPLISHEMENTS BRUH

Of course~ I consider WCC and Beata to be the same community since all the WCC veterans are on Beata, haha. 10,922 with all of the BB Code stuff in it - I haven't checked with just the text alone... Oopsie.
Be warned of the wall of text.

Shadow wrote:
Accomplishments, huh? Hmm...

- I got out of bed this morning ;w;

- For real, though: today I got to teach my wind ensemble here at school which is awesome because teaching is something I absolutely love and everyone I talked to said I did a good job ;u;

- I'm about to successfully finish my third year of university with only one year left before I can make my dream career a reality~

Good luck with finish university, Shad~ You can do it! You're going to make an excellent music teacher for sure.

Cinnamonpaw wrote:
Hold On why Is your name 'thrust'star? wt heck XD idek // sorry for no more accomplishments

Just a title for a pun or something along those lines. All in good fun.

IceStorm wrote:
My accomplishment is...

I'm in my state's best marching band (and band in general)

//thumbs up

Ehhh, let's see... What else am I accomplishing?

• Finally starting to get out of my comfort zone a little and beginning to talk to people. It's really hard for me to socialize and interact in real life because I'm such an awkward and shy person. 100% introvert. @-@ Unfortunately, I apparently don't talk loud enough and people cut me off anyway and when they do hear me, I apparently stutter here and there? Guess I need to work on that.
  • Reached blue belt one stripe in Aikido. Probably not going to get black belt before high school is over, though.
  • Playing the first part of this song entirely by ear. I don't have perfect pitch, so it's super hard for me to identify notes without kind of just randomly hitting them on the piano and hoping it sounds right. Once I get the first note down, though, it's easier to do the rest. Hoping to do this entire song, but it's too complicated for me to hear all of it properly, haha.
  • Being able to help others and give them advice. Maybe this isn't amazing, but to me, this has changed a lot compared to how I used to be a few months ago. I've made a complete-180 on my outlook on life and all of that and I'm starting to get happy with where I'm at. Life's full of wonder and excitement and it's so nice to just smile at all of the good things around~ I'm not the best at advice, but I'm always glad to help others whenever possible, so if you ever need anything, shoot me a PM or Skype message. I'm always willing to hear others out. <3
  • On average, I write some of the longest posts in this community too. A lot of them hit one thousand to two thousand because I'm a rambler and don't know when to shut up with my writing, often getting a little too carried away. This has a lot of drawbacks, though... I can't respond very quickly and am a snail-poster.
  • Along with Coon, we both share the record of longest private topic on Beata at 10 pages with just the two of us. ^^ We, err, sorta got carried away with what we wanted to do... In technicality, we also covered 20 pages of RP in a really short span of time too. Most of the posts were giant walls of texts too, so I'm kind of proud of that. Bonus points for the fact that it was a super fun arc and a wild rollercoaster throughout. The entertainment levels never really dropped for me. >><<

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weird Accomplishment Topic!   The Weird Accomplishment Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weird Accomplishment Topic!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: