Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This hurts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

This hurts Empty
PostSubject: This hurts   This hurts EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 18:23

I do horseback riding and sense its getting warm out I was going to ride outside, the only problem is that when its their frist time out from the whole winter they get pretty excited...

So when I started to canner I jumped over a pole (not new) a couple of times and all of a sudden she went crazy and bucked be like fifteen times. I was literally flying trying to stopped her and ended up getting bucks all the way to her neck, I quickly fell to the ground and I tried to use my arm to protect myself from falling. I started to cry of course as I was in shock and didn't feel pain at the moment.

Later on I did and took a break, shortly after I walked around trotted and then started to canner again. I got scratched on my arm and soon after went home, when I arrived at home I felt pain when I bent it and grabbed anything which is still what's happening. My parents are trying to figure out if I broke it, sprained it, or another thing I forget. If anyone can help me on this that would be great ;)
Back to top Go down

This hurts
Page 1 of 1