Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Silverfern yawned as she got up from her quick nap, stretching quickly before padding to the center of camp. She had quickly called a couple cats to join her for a patrol, and waited for them to join her. After a few more stretches, the she-cat stood, waiting for others. Since her recent switch from medicine cat to warrior, she'd been happier and brighter. All that she had gotten from the den was terrible memories and sadness. She felt brighter, happier now. So she waited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:43 pm

A black and white apprentice ducked out of the apprentice's den. Her pelt newly groomed, and eyes shining as a sign of well rest. The cat had been quick to jump at the chance to do a patrol. She enjoyed doing things for the clan. Slowing to a stop in front of Silverfern, Nightpaw gave her a twitch of her ears. "I'm ready." She mewed, flicking her tail just as it touched the ground.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Giving a yawn and stretching his back legs, Mudfoot padded out of the warriors den. He always loved taking day naps, and being able to hunt at night. "Mind if I join your patrol?" The charming tom meowed softly. He'd heard about a midnight patrol and hoped to get to know Silverfern and Nightpaw more. He'd been there when Nightpaw was brought to the clan and thought it might and interesting patrol.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} VHQrlk5
Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} 1QYZaRo

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:56 am

Amberclaw padded out of the warriors den, unable to sleep, "Could I tag along too?" He asked noticing the cluster of cats.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:58 am

"Great." She purred to Nightpaw, and her ears perked as Mudfoot and Amberclaw padded over. "Of course. I think four is good for a patrol, huh?" She chirped, less cheery than it'd ought to be. "C'mon, then, let's go." She mewed, flicking her tail.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:34 am

Amberclaw nodded, following the cheerful she-cat, "You are so cheerful, It is a nice break from all the tension, anyway we are doing border patrol I presume?" He replied with a small smile, he was so stern and dark despite him trying to be cheerful.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Nightpaw gave her chest fur a few licks than began to follow Silverfern. Her tail held high has they left camp. Her thick fur was not helpful in avoiding the soggy feeling of her pads. Which was her only complaint about the territory. Well, besides her getting muddy and it being very hard to get out of her fur. But Dawnflower was very good at grooming so it was low on the young cat's mind.

Her mouth parted, and the cat took in the scents hear by. Was that a frog she smelled? Blue eyes gave the leader of the patrol a glance. Depending on her answer to Amberclaw's question, Nightpaw might go after the frog.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Staying behind the patrol, he gave a happy sigh. It was nice know that Amberclaw was a warrior and that he'd trained his apprentice well. Seeing them in a conversation and Nightpaw about to hunt, the tom decided to stay quiet and help when needed. Maybe he could even get some hunting done tonight, but he better let the others hunt first.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} VHQrlk5
Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} 1QYZaRo

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Silverfern smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit. "Heh. Well. Gotta stay positive. And, uh, yeah, border patrol. Nightpaw, would you like to mark the border once we get there? I suggest the Thunderclan border. With two clans residing there, we never know what trouble could occur." She chirped in.
She walked alongside the others quietly, her paws squishing the marshy ground.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Noting it was a boarder patrol, the apprentice turned away from where the frog was hideing and bounded forward so she was a few pawsteps behind the warrior. "Of course!" She exclaimed, chest puffing out in pride. She was going to be the one to mark the boarder!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}   Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-} Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Patrol {-OPEN-}
Page 1 of 1