Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering Minds Go Places.

Go down 
+4
Dewberry
Cat
addie ♥
Ice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Wandering Minds Go Places. Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 19:05

Heyo, Ice here! I've been thinking about when I was a newb on WCC and how I found out about it. Then it go me wondering, how did ya'll find this wonderful site? Doesn't matter if you're a old or new member, just comment bellow! :D

How I found WCC... I was playing Wolf Quest and met Thea/Broken. We played together for a while and then she asked me if I like Warriors and I was like heck ya! At first I thought it was some huge Warriors site that had so many peeps on it that it would be boring, but to my surprise, everyone was super welcoming. So, she brought me here and soon enough I became a member and I will be forever grateful for that one person who led me to make so many friends. <3

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Wandering Minds Go Places. VHQrlk5
Wandering Minds Go Places. 1QYZaRo

Wandering Minds Go Places. Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 19:07

Happy your on here, your a great person. I just kept spamming Google for Warriors RP sites because I'm a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 19:36

Welp, when I was younger I liked Animal Jam and got interested in warrior cats from there. After months of RPing on the site, I went to look for a Warriors RP Site, where I found ClawsandClans. Puddles, a member here, recommended me to WCC, and here I am!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:09

i had just searched Warriors Cats RP and there was like a list of 50 i got to 20 or 30, and WCC looked the least boring, And it isn't! Yay!

:3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:21

I don't even remember.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Wandering Minds Go Places. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 21:44

Ebu. Nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 8:22

OOT: HAHA i just realised what your background was Winterpaw XD that's amasing

:3
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 11:33

I was on Fallen Starlight (anyone remember that?) for a good year and a half and sort of disappeared when life got in the way, and when I got back it was totally dead. It took me a while to find this site because I knew what I wanted out of my experience and I was very picky (because how could you top FS?) but I started scrolling through the various forums by clicking affiliate links and all that stuff, and I finally found myself here. I haven't been around for a while but it's really awesome and all the people I've met are so sweet (s/o to Kes and Thin yall are so great) so thanks for consuming most of my free time ^-^

Wandering Minds Go Places. TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 12:16

My cousin told me that she would spend hours upon hours role playing warrior cats when she was my age. She took me to the website, but it was shut down or something. I thought about it for a while and googled warrior cat role playing websites. I found the top 100 and found WCC! Very Happy Hamu

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 13:20

Aw, your welcome AwkwardBear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Minds Go Places.   Wandering Minds Go Places. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Minds Go Places.
Page 1 of 1