Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] Empty
PostSubject: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 16:16

Thinstripe searched for Scorchkit, she had something big to tell him. It was about his father and littermates, she had to at some point or he would think she's a terrible mother.

Last edited by Thin on Fri 8 Apr 2016 - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 16:22

Scorchkit carried a leaf up to Thinstripe, smiling. "I caught this for you, Mama! I'm ready to be an apprentice, aren't I? Just a little while longer and you can call me Scorchpaw."

A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 16:50

Thinstripe smiled and laughed "Good job, so there's something I need to tell you...." she mewed trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 7:16

"Is it a surprise? A good one?" He sat down and played with his mother's tail, batting it side to side. "Do they have my warrior name picked out? Am I gonna be Scorchthunder? Are they gonna make a special exception to the rules for me? Oh, tell me Mama! Tell me!"

OOC: Maybe you can monologue about everything that Shatteredsoul did and what happened to him/ where his siblings are so my next post can be his reaction

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 8:27

"It's about your father, he isn't what you think he was" she mewed "He was a murder...." she murmured "Your littermates are in different clans to" she added "That's why you are the only one...."
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 8:41

Scorchkit's face automatically fell and his heart sped up. He stumbled backwarf from his mother. "W-what? You were mates... with a murderer? I have murderer blood?" He shook his head. He started thinking of all the scary stories the other kits would tell late at night, of murderous cats and gatherings gone wrong and cats turned sinister. He thought of all the names burned into his head, and a chocked whimper left his mouth. 

"I bet he wasn't even RiverClan, or you would've told me. I'm a halfbreed, aren't I?" He squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to think of the names. He could remember one, a cat with fur that seemed shattered. He was from ShadowClan. Scorchkit dreaded the thought. "What was his name, Mama? Am I evil like him? He must have had some good, or you wouldn't have been mates with him! Oh, Mother! Who did he kill?!" He wailed and whimpered pitifully. His own mother had been mates with a murderer. He drooped and buried his face in his mother's fur. "Tell me the truth. All of it! Everything I asked, Mama, please!"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 8:44

Thinstripe licked Scorchkit's ear over and over "His name was Shatteredsoul, he was a ShadowClan cat. But....He's dead now....I don't know who he murdered in the past but he's changed" she mewed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 8:57

Scorchkit hissed a little, yanking himself away. He paced back and forth, his fur fluffed. His amber eyes locked with Thinstripe, and for a moment he looked just like his father. "You broke the warrior code, Mother! How could you do that to your own clan!?" He shook his head and sat down. He kicked a stone and looked up at the sky. "StarClan... Dark Forest... I don't think it's real at all. But I think that Shatteredsoul doesn't belong in the Place of No Stars, if it were to exist. He worked hard to keep his family safe, right? He scattered us to keep us from being discovered." He looked at Thinstripe. "We should follow his way, Mama! Wouldn't it be amazing? He would want his family to be together again. We could find them! We could do it!"  He paused. "Do you think we could?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 9:02

Thinstrie felt a shiver go down her back "I know I broke the code, but I loved him" she closed her eyes "I don't know if we can find them, they wont know who I am" she mewed her eyes still closed "I-I just am scared Scorchkit...." she trailed off as she thought about her kits.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 9:13

Scorchkit smiled. "When I become an apprentice, I'll fix this whole big mess, Mama." He purred and nuzzled his mother. Vile thoughts surged through his mind as he curled up with her. He just wanted his family together. His mother and father, and all his brothers and sisters. He could not let the opportunity slip through his paws. As soon as he got his apprentice name, he would have to find his siblings, however possible. 

Father, are you proud? I'm going to follow you now! I'll kill for you and our family if I have to. We can't be separated again!

OOC: And poof, he joins the Dark Forest :D I guess there's not much else to do in this thread then

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 9:23

Thinstripe smiled proudly "This family will be put back together" she agreed nuzzling him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]   A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear] Empty

Back to top Go down

A secret you should know... [Closed for me and AwkwardBear]
Page 1 of 1