Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Please forgive me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Please forgive me... Empty
PostSubject: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Night laid in some grass. It was sunset. He got up. He took a deep breathe. He walked into camp. His heart pounded.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Eaglefeather groomed herself as the sunset shone on her pelt, she noticed a tom walk into camp. She stopped grooming herself and looked at him Is this the cat I've heard of, Night? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Night saw Eaglefeather. He was surprised she just stared. He took a deep breathe. "I do not come to fight!" he yowled. "I only come to speak with Thrushstar." he continued.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Eaglefeather flicked her tail to the leaders den "Thrushstar's in there" she mewed calmly starting over on grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:18 pm

"I'm coming," Thrushstar said in his broken voice as he padded out of his den, his eyes immediately locking onto Night with a fierce glare. He paused just outside of his den, though, and didn't bother coming closer. It was taking a lot of self control not to try to rip Night's pelt off of his body right now. "What do you want?" He asked venomously, his claws unsheathed and digging into the dirt underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:00 am

Now, Night's heart pounded faster than ever before. The red moon rose into the sky. He breathed a bit hardly. "I don't want anything from you." he said. He tried to not shake or widen his eyes. "I wanted to tell you something I wanted to tell you for 3 moons. Every night, I have to sleep in a dry, uncomfortable, and thorny nest. With the silver moon and stars to drive me to sleep, replaced with a blood red moon without stars to keep me awake. I'm not like Shatteredsoul. I don't want blood being spilled. I want this forest to be back the way it was. I left ShadowClan because I knew it wouldn't do with traitors like me." he said. He thought he said to much. "I don't have much more to say. If you want me to leave, I will." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:04 pm

As the rogue spoke, Thrushstar simply narrowed his eyes. There was no way that Night was asking to come back to Shadowclan, but that's exactly what this was sounding like. "Are you expecting me to... let you back into Shadowclan after you... betrayed me? After you proved... how much you didn't care for your clan?" Thrushstar was mad and it was easy to tell. How dare this cat come in here and ask for such a thing after he was the one who chose to walk away. It would be different if Thrushstar forced him out, but he didn't have to do anything. Night chose his path on his own. "You chose this for yourself!" The leader snapped.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Night narrowed his eyes as well. "That isn't near what I'm going for!" he said. He would repeat himself, but that wouldn't help, at least he thought. He met Thrushstar's gaze, and slightly opened his mouth to speak. "I know I chose this path. I know I betrayed you. But, I was mouse-brained in the past, and I realized that. I'm not like the other rogues, I don't want to steal prey, and I betrayed the warrior code in the clans. I don't fit in with the others anywhere in the forest." the words slipped right off his tongue. He took a deep breathe. "I only wanted to tell you that. I will leave now." he said softly and a bit shakily. He ran into the bushes, and fled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive me...   Please forgive me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please forgive me...
Page 1 of 1