Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong Empty
PostSubject: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:31

A hidden corner of ShadowClan's camp.
One of the only places in the heart of the unforgiving land could privacy surface.
This corner, shadows blanketing it, darker than the rest of the camp.
Pine trees, branches gnarled and bare, reaching high above to claw the sky.
Rain, pouring down in an unforgiving torrent, every drop, every splatter, feeling like teeth in a cat's pelt.
Thunder crashing and booming, lightning flashing.
Minor fires from the blue cracks of light that were almost instantly put out by the sheet's of rain.
A blue fang of lightning crossed the sky, and illuminated a rusty tom, hidden in the secluded corner, head hanging, tail curled over his muddy paws. The tom's ears hung low, drenched with rain. He sat, waiting for Nightwing to come, his heart thudding, louder than the thunder. He was nearly knocked breathless with every beat of his heart, his heart writhing in agony, wailing in terror. He waited, his hope failing as the minutes dragged by into seasons..

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:09

Nightwing Walked in to camp. A frog lay limply in her jaws. Her fur plastered to her sides. Her spots seemed to dropp, and blend. Nightwing gingerly made her way to the freshkill pile. Her ears where folded back in distaste at the rain splattering againsed her fur. She noticed Rustfang in the corner of camp. Nightwing slowly approched. The She-cat crouched infront of him looking in to his eyes. "Rustfang?" She asked. Her eyes showed, sadness, and confustion.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:10

Rsutfang looked up weakly.
"Nightwing..? Please.. Please forgive me.. I was so wrong.. So blinded when I chose Snowstorm over you.. Please.. Please forgive me.."
Rustfang murmured blankly, as if he were dead.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:33

Her heart seemed to leap out of her chest. "Of course I will." Nightwing licked his head. Nightwing found a spot next to him then sat down, and shivered, pulling her tail over her paws. She wasn't used to getting her fur wet from the rain so much, she was usually inside the warriors den.

Last edited by 7 Splotchies Swimming on Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 23:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Becuase Jay and Sleepy got all. ouo About it. >,> *headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:10

Rustfang looked up, then pressed against her, able to tell quickly she was cold. Together, they sat in the dark and silence, sharing each others warmth.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:49

Nightwing purred, glad to be with him. The rain slowly faded from her mind, It was just her and Rustfang.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:57

Rustfang pressed closer to her, and the rain faded in his mind as well.
He wanted to ask her if she would be his mate, but as if by unspoken consent, they already were.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:11

Nightwing smiled and licked his cheek. "I love you." She winked "But I think you already know that."

ooc: Short post is short. lD

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:14

Rustfang smiled back.
"I love you too, but I think you already know that."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:48

Nightwing purred with amusement. "I sure do."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong   You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

You have to forgive, Let me right the wrong
Page 1 of 1