Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Cat
Fish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:27 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" the RiverClan leader shouted.

Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Aspenkit limped out of the nursery, broken leg nearly healed. He would be ready to train now! He had just turned six moons old alongside his siblings, but today it was Lionkit. The tom took a seat in the front, grooming down his pelt.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 pm

OoC: Is Aspenkit not getting his name either?

Lionkit strode forward in front of Fishstar, her glorious and lush neck fur gleaming in the sunlight. Her blue eyes danced around silently, observing and watching. She slowly sat, curling her tail around her large paws. She was a big kit, and she was ready to back up her size with training.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:22 pm

"Aspenkit, Lionkit, please step forward,"
the leader meowed.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Lionkit stepped forward, head still high.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:01 am

Aspenkit stepped forward alongside his sister.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 am

Poolpaw watched happily. More denmates! And she liked the look of Aspenkit.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Ooc: plz finish

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:16 pm

OOC: I implore you to be patient, and not to spam. We have a bit of a mentor crisis again, and on top of other things, I've been deciding what to do about it.

IC:

Once everyone had quieted down, Fishstar continued the ceremony. "You have both reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Aspenpaw and Lionpaw. Aspenpaw, your mentor shall be Ivyfall, and Lionpaw, your mentor shall be Fogheart. May StarClan guide their teachings." She nodded down at the newly-made apprentices, and then to the mentors. There had been a shortage of available mentors as of late. Fishstar hoped she wasn't over-burdening anybody.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 am

Dewpelt held her tail high in the air with a smile on her face, her little kits were growing up! "Aspenpaw, Lionpaw, oh I am so proud of you both!" She crackled, this being her first litter she never felt something like this before.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 am

OoC: That wasn't even spam. And I have plots on hold for this.

Lionpaw stepped forward. Fogheart? It didn't sound like a strong name, but it was good enough for now. She glanced around for her new mentor.

OoC: who plays Fogheart?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Fogheart padded over to her neice, memorizing Lionpaw's scent, as she did with all of her apprentices. She didn't like her brother Rainstorm, but his daughter was a different cat. "We'll be trainin' hard." Her new apprentice seemed to have the same warrior's passion she'd had at her own ceremony. "Once you can feel the sunlight tomorrow, we'll go." Her sense of time was set on whether or not it was warm outside.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Aspenpaw nuzzled his mother in excitement. "Thank you! I can't believe I'm finally an apprentice! Aren't you so excited, Lionpaw?" He exclaimed, looking for his sister who should've been next to him. She was, but Fogheart, his aunt, came over to speak to her. He looked for his other aunt, Ivyfall, who was to be his mentor.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Ivyfall looked at the newly named Aspenpaw and Lionpaw with delight, they were her brother's precious kits and it was an honour to mentor, Aspenpaw. "Keep that excitement up, I'm going to work you hard, Lionpaw. No going easy because you're my brother's kit." She teased, walking over to touch noses with her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenkit and Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1