Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:45 pm

Palepaw's fur continued to bristle. "Rogues hurt cats. A lot of Windclan cats were killed by them, my mother told me. You can't trust them. They get in your way and they hurt you." He explained, brows furled. "But fine. If you get yourself hurt, don't come crying to me, okay?" He said, yellow eyes daring for her to object.

"Tell Sablestar, and never talk to that rogue again." He said, anger in his eyes. It soon faded, however.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:51 pm

Finchpaw frowned "Look I don't know if she's a loner or a rouge but-" she looked for words but failed, she closed her eyes "Let's go" she walked over to Stablestar's den "May we come in Stablestar?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:00 pm

Maizepaw watched as Palepaw yelled...or talked sternly...at Finchpaw. "Hey, hey, calm down. How about we deal with this later?" But Finchpaw had already spoken into the leader's den.

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 Image13

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:03 pm

OOC- I don't think she is coming??

IC- Palepaw huffed and looked away, curling his tail around his paw in shame and embarrassment. He waited, but did not see Sablestar in her den from where he was, anyway. "I don't think she's there, guys. Why not just do something else, huh?" He suggested, deep voice squeaking.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Finchpaw looked back at Palepaw and turned back, she padded back over and sat down. She leaned over but ended up slipped, she fell to the ground and sneezed. Finchpaw stood back up and tackled Palepaw.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:37 am

Maizepaw watched as Finchpaw came back, fell, sneezed, then tackled Palepaw. "Hey, what are you doing?" he asked, surprised as he took a step back. Talk about mood swings.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 am

"What do you think, having fun" she mewed

OOC: Holy shortness ;~;
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:02 am

Palepaw fell with an 'oof!' awkwardly, landing harshly on the grassy ground. He blushed just a tiny bit, before batting at her face for her to get off. "If you want to play, how about we play, um, hide and seek? Or tag? I don't like being tackled." He explained, turning his eyes to the side.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:21 am

Maizepaw sensed something between the other two apprentices when Palepaw blushed. "Sorry, Finchpaw, the tackle just seemed a bit...sudden. I think we should play hide and go seek. You two go and hide, I'll count. Is that okay?" He smiled and turned to Finchpaw to see if she wanted to play the game.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:50 am

Finchpaw nodded "Alright" getting off of Palepaw she ran off into the bushes, looking for a good hiding place she spotted a hole Bingo!. There was her place to hide, she squeezed her way into the abandon and dark hole trying to hide her ginger and white fur.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 am

"Mhm." He mumbled, going off to hide. There weren't a lot of spots- Windclan was a very open place. However, he discovered many overturned areas of earth and decided to hide under one. His brown fur glimmered lightly in the sun that shined overhead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 am

Maizepaw closed his eyes and started to count. "One...two...three..." he continued to count until he got to ten, then called out; "Ready or not, here I come!" The tom flashed open his yellow eyes and scanned the area before he bounded off in search of his friends. His pink-colored fur shimmered in the sunlight and his tail swooshed behind him as he ran around, checking out easy hiding places. "Hmm..." Maizepaw stopped and sniffed the air as he closed his eyes and tried to focus. Smells flooded into his nose, and he easily narrowed down both Palepaw's and Finchpaw's scent trail. He opened his shining yellow eyes again and locked them on a clump of bushes, where Finchpaw's trail ended. Slowly, he crept toward it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: