Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:19

Palepaw sat on the single stump of what once was a great tree. His mother, Spiderfur, had showed him the tree, and he heard the story of how a Riverclan apprentice had met her here. He thought it funny how a Riverclan cat could be so mousebrained! He thought of the story as he sat there, saddened at the two recent deaths of Pinedusk and Rowancloud. The hawk attack had been such a tragedy- killing two noble warriors that only wanted to protect their clan.
He sat, ears twitching, as he got a set of pawsteps. Then another set. He turned to see Finchpaw and Maizepaw heading towards him. "Hey." He mewed quietly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:20

Finchpaw smiled "Hey Palepaw" she greeted

OOC: Shortness ;~;
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:26

Maizepaw limped toward the two apprentices. His leg had been injured in the hawk attack, but he never went to the Medicine Cat. Clan first, injuries second. Anyway, Maizepaw had been out of camp, trying to hunt with a broken front left leg, when he had stumbled across Finchpaw and Palepaw at the Lone Stump. "Hi, guys," he purred with a wince as he accidentally put pressure on his broken leg. "What's up?" He liked Palepaw (as a friend) because he reminded him of Fawnkit; they both had solid brown fur, and Maizepaw had a crush on Fawnkit.

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) Image13

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:34

"N-Not much. Just chilling here." He explained, cursing at his stupid stutter. He'd worked so hard to overcome it, it just didn't work as he hoped. "Maizepaw, are you okay there?" He asked cautiously as he limped over.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:46

Finchpaw nodded "Ya, are you ok?" she asked looking at his leg "You seem like your having a hard time walking"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:14

"Nah, I'm fine. It's just a sore muscle from the hawks, I bet. I already went to Emberleaf and he gave me some herbs and stuff. Told me to rest up a bit," he lied. Maizepaw wasn't going to let one stupid leg be in the way of helping the clan. They needed prey, border protection, trained apprentices for Starclan's sake! There was no time to lay in the Medicine Cat's den all day, healing from a broken leg. "But thanks for noticing. How about you guys, are you recovered from the hawk attack?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:15

Finchpaw nodded "Ya, I still don't like a missing eye though" she admitted "I feel blind on one side" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:20

"Oh. Good to know you're healing though. Oh right, Finchpaw, how is your eye doing?" He asked, avoiding the question regarding himself. He quickly examined them both, careful and worried.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:32

Finchpaw shrugged "I still wonder where that rou- I mean never mind, I'm good" she mewed quickly
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:51

"Oh, yeah I forgot about that," Maizepaw said to Finchpaw as he looked at her sadly. She was a beautiful cat, what a shame that part of her beauty had been taken away by a dog. "It's not noticeable....we both forgot that your eye was missing, see?" Maizepaw then looked back over at Palepaw. "You never answered my question," he said. Maizepaw was about to question him further, but then got his attention ripped away by what Finchpaw said. "No, go ahead, spit it out. What were you going to say?" Maizepaw was curious....a little too curious....and it would nag him forever if he never knew what Finchpaw had almost said.

Edited ;_;

Last edited by Bloomington on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:57

OOC: She lost her eye to a dog

"I met a nice rouge named Pepper, she helped me when I got hurt. She might stay in WindClan, but I don't know"
she starred down "I really hope to see her again, I have nothing against a kittypet or a rouge joining the clan as long as they obey the code" she looked up "I'll see her again, I know it..." she trailed off "I never want to be out of camp without a warrior now"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:19

"I... Well. I got a scar, it hurts bad, but... That's all, I... Guess." He said in response finally, giving out a sigh. After Finchpaw spoke, his fur bristled and he fluffed his chest up. "You... What? You met a rogue?! Do you know how deceiving they are? They could kill you in a split second if you turn your eye off of them! They aren't 'friends!" He hissed, anger spiking. He realized his fury and toned down, but still glared at her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:37

Finchpaw shook her head "But you don't get it, they were kind and gentle. A rouge would have hurt me even more" she mewed "That and they protected me when Kesterelstorm came, she thought it was a intruder but Kesterelstorm introduced himself. And he wouldn't of ever invited her into the clan if she were that mean" Finchpaw pointed out "Do you agree with me Maizepaw?" she asked looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:42

Maizepaw hissed when Finchpaw said she met a rouge, then he calmed himself. "I, uh..." he stuttered, trying to figure out who's side to be on. "Palepaw, I think we should trust Finchpaw, she's our friend. Did anyone tell Sablestar, Finchpaw?" He always stuck with his friends....as long as they were within the Warrior Code and reason to some degree.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:44

She shook her head "I don't think so" she looked over to the leaders den "Should we tell Stablestar?" she asked her voice a bit raspy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)   Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship Comes In Odd Ways (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next