Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 am

Flowerfrost shifted uncomfortably in her nest. For some reason she couldn't sleep. Well, why not do some hunting? Quietly slipping out of the warriors' den, she stretched and went out of camp. Sniffing the air, the ginger-and-white cat predicted that there was a vole close by. Dropping into the hunting crouch, she easily caught the vole. Burying the plumb rodent, she set off to find other prey. Mmm... thrush! Prey had been plentiful, with the coming of newleaf. Soon enough, Flowerfrost was at Fourtrees. She hadn't noticed that she had gotten so far from camp. "I might as well stay here a bit. It's so peaceful," she murmured to herself.

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Silver14Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Mistyf10Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Flower10Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Foxcla11Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? 15yw26d

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? The_po10   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 am

It was at this same time that Twopelt arrived at FourTrees. Hearing Flowerfrost, he decided to go investigate. Keep calm, stay sane, stay sane... he thought to himself, before he padded up to her. "H... he... hello th... the... there," he stuttered, hoping he wouldn't change and harm her.

Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:24 am

As soon as she saw Twopelt, Flowerfrost bristled. WindClan!!! She could tell by the scent. ThunderClan was not exactly on good terms with WindClan right now, with Ivyleaf ramdomly appearing and all. Still, she couldn't help but admire the two different parts of his pelt. That's so cool. Besides, it's not like he'll suddenly start clawing my face off. Forcing herself to calm down, she told the WindClan cat, "Hello, who're you? I'm Flowerfrost, of ThunderClan."

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Silver14Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Mistyf10Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Flower10Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Foxcla11Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Hailfa10
Made by Pinely

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? The_po10   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Fish_a10
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 am

"I... I... my name's Twopelt, of WindClan," the bi-pelted cat said, his stutter slowly going away. "Are you cold at all?" he asked.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:55 am

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 am

OOC: Pianooo :)

IC: A bit surprised at Twopelt's question, the ThunderClan warrior replied, "No, not really. It's newleaf, after all." She paused, a little uncomfortable, and not really knowing what to do. Suddenly she added, "Race you to that tree!" And with that, Flowerfrost took off.

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

"A-alri-" Twopelt started to say, interrupted by Flowerfrost running off. He started running fast after her, and beat her to the tree. "I won! I won!" he said, sounding like an excited kit. "Race you back?" he said, before he took off again.

Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 am

Flowerfrost raced after Twopelt. "Hey!" She finished at the same time as the other cat. "You're really fast," she meowed, remembering that he was from WindClan.

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:51 pm

"Heh, thank you," Twopelt said, his ears frowning slightly hot with embarrassment.

Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 am

OOC: Eh. I don't know what to make her do anymore. Any ideas?

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 am

The almost-full moon broke through the clouds and shone onto the two cats. "Wow! You look... beautiful!" Twopelt said, "Sorry... it's just... you are so... the moon... sorry." He licked his chest with embarrassment.

Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:49 am

Flowerfrost blinked. "Oh yeah, the moon is pretty," she replied quickly, trying to cover the awkward moment. "Um. I've never seen a bi-pelted cat like you before. That's cool."

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 am

Twopelt smiled. "Th... thank you!" Twopelt replied, "You are probably the only cat who's said it looks cool. Back in WindClan, most cats think it looks weird or strange or unnatural."

Twilight

Twilight

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 am

The ginger and white she-cat shrugged. "Everyone to their own views. But... no offense to WindClan... that's not very nice, to say that you're weird." She stared at the Silverpelt, wondering who was watching them. Suddenly she meowed softly, "I feel like nobody really pays attention to me in ThunderClan. I bet in StarClan it's never like that. Cats are always treated like someone different and special up there."

Made by Pinely

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 am

Twopelt smiled, then said, "I wish I was in StarClan. Not because I want to die or anything. That's not it at all. I just hope everyone is nicer to me there." then he sighed bc he didnt think hed get to be in starclan bc he totes killed his father He then asked, "If you had kits what would you name them?" then, realising that he had said what he was thinking out loud, quickly apologised.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?   Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously? ANOTHER forbidden relationship!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next