Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alderkit for MCA

Go down 
+7
Bloom
Icee
Clover
Jughead
Cat
addie ♥
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:33

Cat Name: Alderkit

Clan: ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal the sick regardless of creed or clan, to assist queens with their kittings, to offer guidance to leaders and take them to Moonstone when it's time for them to receive their nine lives. Medicine cats have a duty to interpret signs from StarClan to the best of their abilities, and serve their clan faithfully, which means not taking a mate or having kits.

What you would do with this position: I would be a loyal MCA and stick around for Coonly. I'd avoid love dramas, Gorse and Sun have given this bloodline enough drama to last a life time. I'd use Alder- in the Dark Forest plot, help it along and help newer MCAs with the healing system I never got to use as Gorsefeather ;w;

Why you think you deserve this position: I was a good MC of WC, I did my bit and I was active when a birth topic or a pivotal topic involving a MC was need. Gorsefeather had the love drama and retired since Emberleaf had been an MCA forever. I felt kinda bad that it had been nearly a year and Emberleaf didn't get to be a full MC with his own apprentice. I would like to be an MCA freely, not feeling like I was holding up the position for someone else. God knows how many people made MCA applications for WC while Gorse and Ember were still alive, I felt like everyone was just hoping for Gorse to drop dead.

I want to RP and enjoy the role, but I understand if people wish to give the role to someone who haven't held it before. I'm all for newer RPers getting roles.

Recommendations: Coonly, Thinstripe, Felo, Lettuceturtle, Cloverpool, Icee, Bloomington, Ashwing, Fish, Icestorm
Not recommends: Kes

Last edited by Pikachu on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:24; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:35

Recommendo~

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:35

I recommend
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:37

Reccomended~

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:41

Recommendino~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:42

Reccomended

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:46

meddiexmeddie kits will rule the meddie world

recommended!

Alderkit for MCA N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:48

Recommended

Alderkit for MCA Image13

Alderkit for MCA Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:51

Rrreeecccooommmeeennnddd

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:03

Bruh. You just had a medicine cat. You told me I couldn't have a medicine cat because I just had a medicine cat.

Let a new person get the chance.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Alderkit for MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:13

Wait, i only recommend if nobody else wants the position.

Alderkit for MCA Image13

Alderkit for MCA Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:14

So far there's no one else. If someone else wants to go for MCA of SC, I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:15

Nobody's going to apply against an admin. If I'm "intimidating" to people who "want to sign up" then nobody's going to bother against Pika, even if they want it.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Alderkit for MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:20

That's how signing up will always be. There will always be someone who is intimidating, if they give up without trying, they aren't exactly showing that they wanted it enough to take a chance.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:20

The thing is, Kes, Roo is a kind, tolerant person who's only been medicine cat once, whereas you've been excessively rude to people and have been MC about three times.

And I thought you said you wanted to leave WCC, so what are you doing back here complaining about her wanting to be SC MCA?

I recommend.

Alderkit for MCA 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alderkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderkit for MCA   Alderkit for MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Alderkit for MCA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next