Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goosekit (My first character!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Goosekit (My first character!) Empty
PostSubject: Goosekit (My first character!)   Goosekit (My first character!) EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:22

Cat Name: Goosekit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: 
Goosekit (My first character!) Tumblr10
A grey and white tom with pale blue eyes and a distinctly pluming tail. He's a bit small and lanky. 

Personality: He knows how to lighten a mood, but tends to bottle his emotions until he wants to murder someone. He has a low self esteem and has trouble getting himself to form strong relationships. He's a little bit of a free spirit, but is deeply loyal to his Clan and is extremely focused on doing his job and making everyone else's jobs easier. He loves pleasing others. He's very awkward, but tends to come off as shy and sweet to other cats. In actuality, he's screaming on the inside and wants to go home. However, no matter what, he does his absolute best, even if it isn't up to his own standards. His temperamental side is revealed quite easily, and it's safe to assume he will get very angry at himself if he makes a minor mistake. He's self critical, but refuses to take negativity from others without the other cat taking a verbal beating.

Clan: RiverClan

Goosekit (My first character!) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goosekit (My first character!)   Goosekit (My first character!) EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:36

Approved ;) Nice app.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Goosekit (My first character!)   Goosekit (My first character!) EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:45

I like the fact that they are a pun enthusiast

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goosekit (My first character!)   Goosekit (My first character!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goosekit (My first character!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: