Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Ginger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

Number of posts : 22

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 15:15

A lonely kit sat by himself in a patch of bright sunlight just outside of the nursery. His fur glowed in the light like a flame, and his green eyes appeared to be yellow because of the lighting. No siblings. No mother. No father. He had been told that his mother was dead, she died from cancer a little bit ago, but Gingerkit couldn't remember anything before the day at which he opened his eyes. The tom had asked the queens about his father and siblings, but they couldn't seem to answer his questions, except for that he had one brother who went missing the day of their birth. Gingerkit found it odd how he had a mother but no father, and a sibling who seemed to have disappeared into thin air. Nothing added up. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move, and he figured it was another cat, so he called out. "Hello?"

The Ginger 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
|||Never Together, but Brothers Forever|||
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 13:52

"Hello, young one." Frozenflame padded over to the little ball of ginger fluff and sat, looking down at the tom kit. He had heard about Gingerkit; his mother had apparently died from cancer and something happened to his litter mate. Nobody knew who his father was, either. "You must be Gingerkit, right? I am Frozenflame. Don't worry, I'm not a threat."

The Ginger Image13

The Ginger Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 14:00

Gingerkit peered up at the cat towering above him. He suddenly felt nervous, but his nervousness lightened up a bit once Frozenflame spoke to him. "Yes, I am Gingerkit," he squeaked out. This was the first time he had ever seen a Warrior up close, they seemed smaller from farther away. With a gulp, the small kit met Frozenflame's eyes. "I'm a bit lonely," he said sadly as his ears drooped and his head hung low. He couldn't understand why nobody wanted to be his friend. "You don't have to comfort me if you don't want to. I'm not very good at pwaying or being fun."

The Ginger 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 14:10

Frozenflame smiled softly at the depressed tom kit and laid down to show him that he wasn't going anywhere. "No, no, I'll stay. We don't have to play if you don't want to. How about we talk instead?" Gingerkit was so sweet and nice; Frozenflame couldn't understand why he was so lonely. "You know what, Gingerkit, you remind me a lot of my father. His name was Blazingheart, and he was a ginger tabby, just like you. He was very sweet and wasn't one who would make friends very easily. He's dead now....the Twolegs got him." The warrior stopped and ducked his head in sadness, but then brightened his mood. "Any way, he's in Starclan now. What happened happened, and I can't change that." Maybe talking about Frozenflame's losses would get Gingerkit's mind off of his losses.

The Ginger Image13

The Ginger Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 6:41

When Frozenflame laid down, it put Gingerkit at ease, and he layed down next to him as he pressed up against the warrior. "I'm so sowy," he said. Gingerkit was only a kit, so he couldn't pronounce his 'r's right. "What about your momma?" Talking about Frozenflame's losses really was helping cheer up Gingerkit.

The Ginger 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 6:49

Frozenflame sighed and looked down at Gingerkit with a sad smile as he pressed against him. The blue-cream British short hair tom wrapped his tail around the little ginger tabby for comfort. "Well, let's see..." he trailed off, deep in thought as he tried to remember what had happened to Hollyberry. "I believe she disappeared a while ago. Everyone just thinks she's dead by now. She was old, so I bet she is dead. But she's in Starclan, too, so I'll see her again some day."

The Ginger Image13

The Ginger Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 6:54

Wow, Frozenflame had a depressing life. "There's gotta be somebody still alive, right? What about your bwothers and sisters? Or a mate? What about kits?" Gingerkit felt so bad for Frozenflame, even though he had no reason why to. Gingerkit had no family left either, so he was like Frozenflame in a way.

The Ginger 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 7:20

Frozenflame chuckled at Gingerkit's urgency to figure out one of his living relatives. "Well, all my siblings are dead. My first mate named Hawkstrike went crazy, and then she died. My current mate named Cloverpool is a gem, and all of my kits, even the ones with my first mate, are dead. So, all I've got is Cloverpool holding my sanity together, because she is all I need in my broken life to put it back piece by piece." He sighed with a smile as he thought about Cloverpool, the beautiful she-cat that stole his heart. "I hope you find a mate like Cloverpool one day, Gingerkit. They are hard to come by, but your relationship lasts forever."

The Ginger Image13

The Ginger Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 8:08

Gingerkit smiled as he looked up at the warrior. "I hope I do too. Hey, do you wanna pway a game now? We could pway Mossball if you wanna."

The Ginger 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 9:47

"Sure," Frozenflame replied as a fetched a mossball that was laying near-by. "Maybe someone will join us, too. I'll start." He threw the ball up in the air and batted it with his paw over to Gingerkit. The old warrior hadn't played this in a long, long time.

The Ginger Image13

The Ginger Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 11:07

Thinstripe looked at the two "May I join in too?" she padded over and looked at the kit.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 22:19

Featherkit bounced up behind Thinstripe. "Did someone say mossball?" she chirped. She liked Gingerkit's shy-yet-sweet nature, so she was always happy to join in his rare games.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 22:21

Thinstripe smiled "Why?" she purred "You want to play with it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ginger   The Ginger Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ginger
Page 1 of 1