Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A robin in the woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A robin in the woods Empty
PostSubject: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 5:08

Robinkit sat in the nursery, shivering as she took in he new home. It was amazing.. The trees were so tall, she had never seen this many cats before due to being stuck in the nursery. The red she-kit yawned and laid at the entrance to the nursery, watching the cats go about their daily activities. She wasn't one to go out and meet strangers..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 17:55

Jaykit padded over to Robinkit, he sat down next to her "Hey" he mewed softly

Finchpaw sat down next to the SkyClan kit, she didn't mind her being in SkyClan at all "Hey!" she mewed

OOC: Edited

Last edited by ☆ThinStripe☆ on Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 17:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 15:40

OOC: Finchpaw is in Windclan, so the camp is still conqured by Windclan, I presume? Because if not, this would be really awkward...

IC: Silverstone streached as she exited the warrior's den, enjoying what little sunlight there was. Her blue eyes scanned the camp, and landed on a Windclan apprentice approaching a Skyclan kit. Silverstone hissed and narrowed her eyes; she was sick of sharing everything with Windclan, even Skyclan kits. The silver warrior stomped over to the nursery and cleared her throat before speaking. "Frogpaw, right?" She asked Finchpaw, purposefully getting her name wrong. "I think some Windclan warriors need you to help them eat some rabbits." Silverstone was an unusual and brave she-cat, who didn't believe in Starclan and spoke her mind.

A robin in the woods Image13

A robin in the woods Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 17:27

Finchpaw growled and rolled her eyes, she walked over to the fresh-kill pile and sat down

Jaykit greeted Silverstone "Hello" he greeted her, "I'm Jaykit"

OOC: I edited the last post
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 12:04

Robinkit moved towards Jaykit, she had heard about how mean WindClan was. She gave Silverstone a look of gratitude and purred.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 13:02

Jaykit's sightless gaze turned to Robinkit, he started to groom himself not long after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A robin in the woods   A robin in the woods Empty

Back to top Go down

A robin in the woods
Page 1 of 1