Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Need help with Robin's reqs:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

Need help with Robin's reqs: Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Robin's reqs:   Need help with Robin's reqs: EmptySat 9 Oct 2021 - 0:03

Hey everyone! I just came back from a long road trip with my family and I realized that I left my cats in a state of limbo and that Im no longer as active as I was. I had to make the tough decision to start retiring some of my current characters.

Rainypaw has gotten the boot first since I no longer have any muse to write with her. She isn't dead and won't be. She'll just run away from the clans after no longer feeling at home there (i'll be making a solo topic soon). Harrierpaw on the other hand isn't so lucky. He won't be killed off until he's a warrior (which'll be soon) and I may need some others for that.

This leaves Robinpatch. I've been neglecting him for a while but I love him too much to rid of him too. This means I'll be using him much more often now and I'll be trying to rank him up faster. However, I need a lot help getting them done. Here's a table of the reqs he's missing to be able to rank up. It's a lot but I'm hoping that with enough help and quicker posts on my end, they'll get done in no time.
﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎
➤Cat: Robinpatch
➤Clan: Riverclan
➤Current Rank: T3 Warrior
➤Next Rank: T4 Warrior
① Gatherings Still Needed: x1
② Hunting Patrols Still Needed: x1
③ Battles Still Needed: x2
④ Development Topics Still Needed: x3
⑤ Able To Rank Up By: 09/10/21 ➜ 11/10/21

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Need help with Robin's reqs: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with Robin's reqs:   Need help with Robin's reqs: EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 13:13

Robin can fite Prickle!
Back to top Go down

Need help with Robin's reqs:
Page 1 of 1