Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parents for swifty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Parents for swifty! Empty
PostSubject: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:36 pm

My baby swiftkit is in need of a mother and/or father. (i would prefer biological but adoption works too) If you pick biological then swiftkit can be born to that she-cat. (remember cats don't usually look like their parents but they can if wanted). But, if you choose adopted then we can roleplay a thing where i was pushed away from my biological parents for not being wanted (or they died) and you took me in.

Thanks for clicking on this topic I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Ok, so I want to tell you this (I'm not a administer but just telling) that you need your creation to be approved before you make this, once it is you can look for parents or a mate (depends)
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:55 pm

oh im sorry ;-; i must've forgotten

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 pm

It's fine
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:33 am

OOC: Double posting sorry

I would also like to inform you that you have use the wrong template for this, here is the correct template. (Make sure to use the kit one since your looking for a family)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents for swifty!   Parents for swifty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents for swifty!
Page 1 of 1