Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 22:59

Sablestar hopped onto the Tallrock. "Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies N6a5zHfHarekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies IMrnxD6Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMXQgOOHarekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 23:05

Harekit whirled around as he heard Sablestar, rushing to finish his grooming, the kit had overheard older cats that his ceremony was today and he needed to look presentable for it. The kit made his way to Tallrock and looked up at his leader.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 5:22

Finchkit trotted over beneath the Tallrock, she loved to see kits become apprentices or to see a apprentice into a warrior. She sat down next to Harekit, she didn't know who he was but she didn't mind sitting next to someone she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 18:51

Spiderfur trotted after her son, trying to groom Harekit's fur to prepare him for the ceremony. "Come on, Stormkit," she called to her second son. It was his ceremony too, after all. Some part of the young she-cat didn't want her children to leave to camp, given her own sibling's survival rate. But, they were born here to become warriors, despite the amount of danger that seemed to lurk in every shadow and rustle in the grass.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 1:25

ooc: We'll continue without Stormkit, then.

ic: "Tonight we gather to make this kit an apprentice," Sablestar began. "Harekit, from tonight until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Harepaw. Your mentor will be Pinedusk. May he teach you everything he knows." Sablestar hopped down from the Tallrock and joined in the chanting.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies N6a5zHfHarekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies IMrnxD6Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMXQgOOHarekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 1:37

Harepaw's eyes brightened as he received his apprentice name, twisting around to see Spiderfur. The brown tom's mind filled with patrols and battles, he'd get to hunt alongalongside his mother now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 13:21

Pinedusk padded out from the crowd of cats to greet Harepaw. "Heya. I guess I'll be training you, huh?" He purred, easy smile on his face with tired eyes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 13:35

Harepaw looked up at the larger tom and nodded, to excited to speak. He couldn't wait to learn the ways of a WindClan warrior, the best in his opinion.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 15:11

The queen looked to her former apprentice, making it clear in her eyes that she wanted her son to be kept safe. Only then did she cheer with the rest, although in her usual, soft tone. "Harepaw! Harepaw!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Harekit and Stormkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1