Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:33 am

Thinstripe smiled and nodded "I better get that" she mewed walking back over to pick it up
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 am

Ivykit padded along softly, her paws barely making a sound on bhe fhrest floor. She would follow Thinstripe and Featherkit's conversation silently, preferring to follow along by listening rather than joining in. She was relieved that Thinstripe wiulhnt teyl any other people back in camp, since it would damage her pride a bit and she wouldn't want to face her parents after that. She smiled in her sister's direction at Featherkit's question. "I'm sure we could do it, but would Thinstripe allow us after we already broke the rules?" she meowed softly,in a slightly uncomfortable tone.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 am

"Of course I would" she mewed with amusement in her voice "Just make sure no one sees you, remember how I taught you Ivykit?"
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 am

Featherkit gasped in delight. Thinstripe was actually going to let them hunt! She watched with interest to see what Ivykit would do as she struggled to remember what the apprentices had practiced back in camp. Something about keeping your belly low and not stepping on twigs...

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Ivykit's eyes widened in surprise. Thinstripe would let them hunt? She couldn't believe it! She had thought that after sneaking out of camp, the warrior would be too angry to let them. With a grin and a "Thank you, Thinstripe!", she hurried after her sister. Joining Featherkit, she concentrated harddoon her Hunter's crouch. Crouching carefully, and waggling her hindquarters, she kept her tail low above the ground. She crept up quickly behind a nearby mouse, and leapt. She landed squarely on the mouse, but wasn't strong enough to keep it still enough for the kill.

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Featherkit saw the mouse beginning to wriggle out of Ivykit's grasp and ran forward to help. Oh no you don't! She pounced and added her own weight to Ivykit's, finally pinning it. She grinned triumphantly as its struggles grew weaker. "It was your mouse, so you should be the one to deliver the killing bite," she meowed to Ivykit.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:39 am

Ivykit let out a surprised yelp as her sister came over to help, squashing the creature down with her added weight. Ivykit mewed in thanks, dipping her head slightly at her sister. Then, she bent down, carefully snapping the mouse's spine with her teeth. It was a sort of frightening experience for Ivykit, one that hit her head-on. Her mind reeled with realization of what she had just done. It was a surprisingly intense trigger for a food of shock, and complicated thought. Where would the mouse's spirit go? Would she feel guilty about its death forever? How could eat something she had killed? She hurriedly thanked StarClan, and nudged the limp body towards Featherkit. "Here... Could you take it?" she whispered softly, averting her gaze.

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:43 am

"Of course," meowed Featherkit, blinking in confusion at her sister's sudden distress. "Is...is something wrong?" she stammered as she bend forward to lick Ivykit's ear comfortingly.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:09 am

Ivykit glanced up at her sister, a distracted look in her eyes. "I just realized...the weight of taking a life," she whispered. She felt like she had seen, felt the spirit of the mouse drift out, floating into the stars. The shock, of seeing something squeaking and eating just moments before, become the limp body it was now. "Do you think...there's a StarClan for prey?" she asked, looking over at Featherkit through the corner of confused amber eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3