Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:45 am

Ivykit's eyes bpnarrowed competitively at Featherkit's suggestions, and she too crouched down carefully, imitating thefway she had seen the apprentices practice it. Carefully lifting her tail slightly off the ground, and waggling her haunches, she leapt at a leaf, slamming it to the ground. "I bet I can catch faster prey than you!" she challenged, grinning mischievously. She turned to one side, sniffing for what she wanted. Finally spotting a beetle off to the side, the tabby kit carefully, crouched, and snuck up on it. A quick leap ensued, and there was a squashed beetle beneath Ivykit's paws. "Ick, wow it's so sticky!" she yelped, and sniffed at her stained paws. "Oh yeah, let's find a river!"

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 am

OOC: Can Thinstripe find them now or no?
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 pm

OOC: @Thinstripe Aw, spoilsport ;) Let us mangle a few mice first, but you could probably rescue us from the river if Ivyleaf agrees.
@Ivyleaf33 So, how about it? Feel like a bath?

IC: "Great idea!" Featherkit squeaked. She'd heard nursery stories about this huge river separating them from Riverclan, but she never dreamed she would get to see it before her apprenticeship! She was just starting to bound off when a thought crossed her mind. "Hey Ivykit? You wouldn't happen to know...where this river is, would you?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 pm

OOC: Yeah, why not? cx))

Ivykit scowled into the air for a second, realizing that she in fact, had absolutely no idea where this river was. "Well, the wind bouncing off the river is bound to be colder, right? So if we can get a gust of that wind, or smell any water vole, we'll be sure to be somewhere close by!" Ivykit closed her eyes, inhaling the scent of nature all around her. She focused on the wind touching her fur, and the memory of those few water voles she'd seen on the fresh-kill pile before. "Featherkit... I think it's this way!" she chirped, pointing her tail-tip towards a log. "C'mon!"

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 am

Featherkit dashed after Ivykit, admiring her sister's intelligence. She certainly wouldn't have thought of those things! "I bet I catch the first water vole!" Featherkit called as she struggled to pull ahead of Ivykit.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:49 am

Ivykit yelpd in dismay as her sister passed her, tail streaming. "No way! I'll definitely catch the first!" With a burst of energy, Ivykit raced down the slope, determination sparkling in her amber eyes. As the sparkling expanse of crystal water Rose up before her, Ivykit had to widen her eyes in awe at the scene. "Whoa..." She forgot completely about catching a water vole first, and spent a moment just gazing out at that river. It was like nothing sfe had ever seen before, sitting there all serene and beautiful.

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Featherkit skidded to a halt behind her sister. "What is it, Ivy-" And then she saw it. "Whoa!" Featherkit couldn't help gaping. The world was so big out from under the protection of the trees! The river was so huge and the land on the other side seemed to stretch away forever until it was lost in the distance! Featherkit narrowed her eyes against the brilliant sunlight, mesmerized by the way it danced and sparkled on the rushing water. Suddenly, movement caught her eye, but it seemed to be something...under the water. "Hey Ivykit, what's that flashy thing in the water? It looks kinda like prey, but I haven't seen one like that before. What would prey be doing in the river, anyways?

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:12 am

The two sisters stared at the sparkling expanse for a while, simply taking in that pure beauty. At the same time, both heads jerked up, as something flashed out of those mesmerizing depths, before flickering back into the crystal liquid. As Featherkit exclaimed in surprise, Ivykit thought for a moment, then grinned. "I know!" she spoke up, turning to face Featherkit, "You know those things some of the apprentices were talking about, that weird scaly thing RiverClan cats eat, fish? I bet it's that! Wanna try and catch it?" Ivykit's eyes began sparkling in mischief again, as the kit moved closer and closer to the water's edge. She would definitely get it before Featherkit! Her paw lashed out, upsetting her balance and she stumbltd towards the waves with a yelp.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:24 am

Thinstripe bounded through the forest, she was a queen sure but she could still have some alone time outside of camp. She had been hunting and rabbit hung in her jaws, she had been following the scents of kits she had known, well only one of them she had known well but the other kit she had not known. Though Thinstripe didn't know they were kits, she thought they would be warriors or apprentices, maybe attackers.

Once she had followed the scents to the bank she had spotted both Featherkit and Ivykit "What are doing!" she had seen Ivykit in the water and stopped at the edge, she dropped the rabbit and leaped in. She was used to helping kits and apprentices out by now since she had witnessed two deaths, one a kits and one of an apprentices both from RiverClan surprisingly. Grabbing Ivykit by the scruff she had scared off the fish and swam to the bank. Easily she dropped her down on the baked ground, pulling herself up she shook off the water "Now I'm soaking! What were you kits thinking doing such a thing!"
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 pm

A fish, huh? thought Featherkit. "Of course I wanna try!" She raced down the rocky shore a tail-length behind her sister, but Ivykit made it to the bank first. Edging out on low rock, she scooped at the water. Then, before Featherkit's horrified gaze, she reached too far and lost her balance, pitching toward the waves. "Ivykit!" Featherkit yowled as she lunged for Ivykit's tail. However, her tiny paws skidded out from under her on the slippery stone and she fell with a muffled thud.

Suddenly, a silver streak burst out of the forest and plunged into the river. "Thinstripe!" Featherkit exclaimed as she recognized the warrior. She scrambled to her paws as she watched Thinstripe cut through the rushing waters and grab Ivykit. Moments later, Thinstripe leapt easily onto the shore, depositing Ivykit and shaking herself off. Featherkit rushed forward, but just as she was about to thank Thinstripe for saving Ivykit, the warrior burst out scolding the two sisters. "We were just trying to bring some prey back to camp," Featherkit meowed in response.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Thinstripe smiled "Ya, but listen. I don't want to see you out her again until you have permission and are apprentices, I wont tell anyone right now" she mewed her whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:28 am

Ivykit squeezed her eyes shut, frantically trying to calculate wways to get out of this mess, when strong teeth grabbed onto her scruff. She was quickly dragged backwards, and the familiar meow of Thinstripe sounded in her ear. As the warrior reprimanded them sternly, Ivykit looked up at the she-cat calmly, as if she hadn't just nearly drowned. Listening to her sister's explanation, she went along with it, nodding slightly. "Yup! We wanna become strong warriors, so we decided to get a head start on our training," she said. "I'm sorry, Thinstripe...I promise me and Featherkit wtnt do it again! I promise!"

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:11 am

"Thanks, Thinstripe!" Featherkit meowed in relief. At least they wouldn't have to put up with a lecture from every other cat in camp. She nodded in agreement with Ivykit. "Yeah, we promise not to snea- er, leave camp on our own again."

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:05 am

Thinstripe nodded "Ok, lets head back now"
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 pm

As they turned back towards camp, Featherkit nosed curiously at Thinstripe's rabbit. "D'you think we could catch a rabbit like this on the way back?" Featherkit wondered aloud. "Ivykit and I are big and strong enough!"

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out of Camp (Closed for Ivyleaf33)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next